US Shipping - Cheapest Method

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c3r1h5

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I did a quick search, but wasn't having luck.

What is the cheapest route for shipping Hot Toys figures in the US? I'm going to sell a major chunk of my collection and wanted to use the most affordable option with insurance and tracking.

Thanks, guys. And if I find a thread about it I'll delete this one.

It depends on where you are shipping to. From my experience, USPS (United States Postal Service) for nearby and UPS/Fedex for everything else (Example: NY to Cali).

For Hot Toys I typically go USPS. But since they and UPS began increasing rates drastically for heavy/large packages, I go with Fed Ex. for statues. What would cost over $100 via USPS can go for less than $50 if it's something very large/heavy.

For Hot Toys I typically go USPS. But since they and UPS began increasing rates drastically for heavy/large packages, I go with Fed Ex. for statues. What would cost over $100 via USPS can go for less than $50 if it's something very large/heavy.
Good to know on the statues because I have those too.

So, $15-20 for a normal figure via USPS a fair guess?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That sounds about right, though I usually sell through eBay and get a slight discount, so could be a bit more. Could also be more if it is expensive and you want to include insurance. You have to spend an extra $2.50 or so to get signature confirmation, which you'll want to do as seller protection on items over $250 I think.

Back