$1k Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Super Freak
Reaction score
While taking a few pictures of my shelves this morning my wife said, "Good, you're going to sell that stuff now?" I laughed and said, "Are you crazy, each shelf has about a thousand dollars worth of stuff on it." "What!" she responded. I think I should have kept my mouth shut.

I know it's mainly SW but here are a few of my favorite figures:

IMG_4504.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4509.jpg

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

Nice collection! I find it's best to change the subject when my wife asks how much I've spent or what something is worth. :lol :lol

Very nice collection. Be careful not to fight with wife. it seems so easy to pick them up from these shelves to sell at eBay 😄😄 thanks for sharing :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

lol, I'm still alive! Thanks everyone.

I know the struggle. My wife says the same crap to me. Tried telling me I'd have to sell all my figures when the babies came. Babies are 2 weeks old and collection is still alive and going strong LOL.

First rule about collecting high end figures club: Never talk about high end figures club. Especially to your wife.

Nice collection but I'm a liitle scared for you in case of an earthquake or an accident. Your figures look like it'll do a nose dive straight into broken figure hell

Nice collection but I'm a liitle scared for you in case of an earthquake or an accident. Your figures look like it'll do a nose dive straight into broken figure hell

isn't that the purpose for that rebel soldier choked by vader?

if that popular "my wife shouldn't know how much my hobby costs" thing is not a joke, you people choose your wives strangely.

if that popular "my wife shouldn't know how much my hobby costs" thing is not a joke, you people choose your wives strangely.

...the ladies might have other stuff going for them? Also they might have been chosen before the addiction set in ;-)

well mine bought me an expensive giant full glass cabinet so that i could remove toys from all surfaces :pfft: wait...
anyway!

well mine bought me an expensive giant full glass cabinet so that i could remove toys from all surfaces :pfft: wait...
anyway!

Hehe... my wife started my obsession by buying me the first one. But then the other day I unboxed my new Asmus Nazgul steed... and apparently that's where the line goes - with Barbie horses as she puts it. Not that it will matter though....
Otherwise she's only mad at all the boxes...

barbie horses :rotfl
mine hates the boxes too, so i get rid of them. as for figures, she is forced to listen patiently about all the differences between terminators and all the ways i used to make customs :lol

barbie horses :rotfl
mine hates the boxes too, so i get rid of them. as for figures, she is forced to listen patiently about all the differences between terminators and all the ways i used to make customs :lol

Haha! I try and spare my wife from that kind of details. Don't wanna stretch it.
...but yes, think I need to get rid of some boxes too. The one for the 'Barbie horse' is already discarded.

Back