Disney Tsum Tsum Keychains

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessPottyMouth

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone was into collecting these that come in a Mystery Pack? I have a total of 5 and I really love them and the whole Tsum Tsum craze is pretty popular I think. I basically wanted to put this out here and see if anyone does have interest in these on here or if this forum is not really the right one for me. I really don't want to stick around if I am collecting something that really no one on here has interest in or it shouldn't even be apart of this forum.

This is a forum for high end 1/6 scale collectibles and statues/props. I'm pretty sure all are welcome but you will probably not find anyone on here that has an interest in that (I could be wrong).

My daughter has some of these, but not the keychains. They are a little odd, but no more than Funko POPs which currently rule the world.

I don't have any of the keycahins, but I have a few of the mystery pack ones that come with little accessories.

Back