Sideshow Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What in God's name is going on at ssc, ain't nobody responding to inquires or exchange requests. I have been waiting 3 weeks now for a response on a ticket. They responded to my inquiry online after 5 days requesting additional photos which I replied to but havent got back to me since. I sent another follow up email a week ago and they ignored that too. Someone help me man... nothing should take this long. My dark pheonix exchange window will end soon

As long as you got your request in within the time limit then you're fine in terms of Sideshow still helping you. I sent them a request on Tuesday for a replacement base. They got back to me Friday to request pics (even though I sent them with the first report). I don't expect to hear back from them until at least next Wednesday. Three weeks though? That's excessive. I'd call or email them and ask them what's going on.

So i learned that the figure boxes are not considered part of the collectible today according to Sideshow. Seems like an odd thing considering they are a collectible company and must assume that have customers who leave their items boxed.

SS has been tanking in the Customer service department (andQC) for quite some time.....

I stopped buying anything pre order from them.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS has been tanking in the Customer service department (andQC) for quite some time.....

I stopped buying anything pre order from them.....

I am annoyed by this situation and already started shifting all my purchases with BBTS because of the reasonable shipping prices.

I am annoyed by this situation and already started shifting all my purchases with BBTS because of the reasonable shipping prices.

Yeah I went Timewalker....

Closing my account there after i use my rewards...

Last edited:
How does one go about cancelling an order that has been delayed and getting back a full refund with NRD? Also, if payments were flex, do we still get a full refund or do we have to pay the flex payment fees?

How does one go about cancelling an order that has been delayed and getting back a full refund with NRD? Also, if payments were flex, do we still get a full refund or do we have to pay the flex payment fees?

I can't remember the exact time line, but I think if a piece is delayed longer than 60-90 days (probably the latter), you are entitled to a full refund including NRD. I would just do an online chat with them to cancel (much easier than calling). I don't believe you'll have to pay any Flex pay fees either.

I could be totally wrong, so chat them up via the chat function when you can.

I can't remember the exact time line, but I think if a piece is delayed longer than 60-90 days (probably the latter), you are entitled to a full refund including NRD. I would just do an online chat with them to cancel (much easier than calling). I don't believe you'll have to pay any Flex pay fees either.

I could be totally wrong, so chat them up via the chat function when you can.

Cool thanks :hi5: My item was delayed from Jan 2018 - Mar 2018 original release to Mar 2018 - Apr 2018. That probably isn't long enough then, right? I was going to email them because I've never been free lately during their chat hours during the day but I will give that a try.

Cool thanks :hi5: My item was delayed from Jan 2018 - Mar 2018 original release to Mar 2018 - Apr 2018. That probably isn't long enough then, right? I was going to email them because I've never been free lately during their chat hours during the day but I will give that a try.

They're email system is such a pain, IMO. You have to wait a few days or more for a response, when you can chat them up in a matter of minutes and a response, but I feel you on the hours. Completely understand.

As for the delay, I don't think that would qualify as long enough, but again, I would chat them up.

They're email system is such a pain, IMO. You have to wait a few days or more for a response, when you can chat them up in a matter of minutes and a response, but I feel you on the hours. Completely understand.

As for the delay, I don't think that would qualify as long enough, but again, I would chat them up.

90 days

Its been a full week since my last email to them and still no word.

My package has been stuck at customs for a month now and this is not making any headway especially when they declared a wrong value on my package and shipped the wrong item.

Back