Bumblebee Spin off Movie: 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
head-tilt.gif

Directed by Travis Knight, holy ****. It feels super weird to be excited for a Transformers movie. I hope he doesn't get strangled by studio interference. Been a real trend for cinematic universe stuff.

So BB's lines in the movie will be beep beep bop bop boop boop? He hasn't said a damn word for four films so far.

It'd be funny if this movie was the definitive transformers movie fans wanted all along.

IKR? :lol

They actually based Bumblebee off a VW Beetle this time instead of the newest Camaro. Michael Bay isn't directing this either; it's Travis Knight, lead animator at Laika studios.

It would be funny if this actually turned out decent, but after the last few movies there's no way I'm getting my hopes up.

Nothing good about this, the movies get worse and worse with each new release. This franchise needs to die, maybe in few years we can get a reboot with a producer/director that cares about quality and not just blowing **** up on screen

Lol I'm just saying. This being placed in the 80s and not have the micheal bay stain on it could work. It would be hilarious. I mean come on the movies have a horrid continuity they don't have to follow them at all. This movie could be an Old school TF fans wet dream or could just be another ****** film. It'd be so funny it the robot design is more classic bumblebee. Fans would lose there **** lol.

While it is entirely possible this movie may actually be not only watchable but enjoyable, considering everything from the past has been from Bay, I still won't give any hope or credence to this until I've seen a full trailer. I will say this though, it's nice to see Bee in his true form. Lets hope his robot mode isn't *****.

Back