Buffy the Vampire celebrates its 20th anniversary with new merchandise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IheartBuffy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
"Fox Consumer Products — who are preparing tons of stock for the special day — have partnered with Hot Topic, Dark Horse and Simon & Schuster (to name a few). There will be a whole bunch of Buffy-themed goodies on the way to celebrate the Slayer's birthday, including all kinds of apparel, books, and other themed products."

"And that's not all! The Sunnydale High Yearbook Contest will also be launching on March 10, and will ask share their very best high school class photos on Twitter and Facebook with a “senior quote” that would make the Scooby Gang proud. Make sure you hashtag your entry with #BuffySlays20 and you could win a trip to San Diego Comic Con 2017! Head over to Box Lunch for all the T&Q.

https://moviepilot.com/p/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-merch-20th-anniversary/4217528

The link above has the full article but I'll just post the items and a picture below:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Big Bads & Monsters Adult Coloring Book:
coloringbook.jpg

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Board Game:
boardgame.jpg

The 100% Authorized 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Encyclopedia:
encyclopedia.jpg

Exclusive 20th Anniversary Sunnydale High Tees:
tshirts.jpg

Hot Topic's line of Buffy-themed apparel (assuming this one will be very popular for you ladies):
credit-hot-topic.jpg

Buffy: The High School Years – Parental Parasite:
credit-dark-horse-books.jpg

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vampyr Hardcover Ruled Journal:
credit-insight-editions.jpg

Kind of wish the authorized guide was for the two shows only and didn't reference the comic books since I don't like or read them.

How crap. Coloring books and stationary???....no blurays? no figurines?

I do not consider the comic books canon at all. I imagine most Buffy fans have never even read them.

Red jacket cool, but can do without the Buffy logos on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hyped for the fashion line. Hopefully they'll have some regular tees and jewelry too.

Most of the fashion line stuff doesn't really have noticeable logos on them - I bought several pieces from the Once Upon A Time line and none of mine have overt logos. I think only one piece did in the line.

I'll probably pick up the encyclopedia and the vampyr journal.

Last edited:
I do not consider the comic books canon at all. I imagine most Buffy fans have never even read them.

Red jacket cool, but can do without the Buffy logos on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I REALLY struggled to get through S8. I'm hoping one day to jump back in, but yeah, it was rough for me. I just felt there was such a disconnect because the S7 finale and the overall transition process to S8.

Where are the blurays and 1/6th scale figures? That's what I want. Although...I wouldn't kick that encyclopedia out of bed:rotfl

God Buffy and Spike are dating in the comics! There's another reason not to read them for me, I never liked that pairing on the show.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

God Buffy and Spike are dating in the comics! There's another reason not to read them for me, I never liked that pairing on the show.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I haven't read the comics in a couple of years but....I'm okay with it now. With how long these characters have lived past the show, it is only natural for buffy/spike to finally give it a try and this is coming from someone who hated their coupling when the show was on. I also would've been okay with xander/buffy finally having a try.

Theyre celebrating the 20 years on scifi channel here. They had a countdown of top 20 episodes a couple of months ago introduced by Giles whixh was fun to watch, of course Once more with feeling won :woo
Since then theyre showing the series from the beginning, theyre on season 4 now, Angel just beat up Riley when coming to visit Buffy.
Good times.

I want that encyclopedia! .
x :peace

I liked OMWF, but man, as a long-time Buffy fan, it's definitely not in my top 5. It always surprises me how high it ranks.

AS, how ya been?!?!

I liked OMWF, but man, as a long-time Buffy fan, it's definitely not in my top 5. It always surprises me how high it ranks.

AS, how ya been?!?!
Hi Chap :1-1: alls good, thanks. How bout u? I saw u went to see SMG, that must have been awesome!!.

I love OMWF, I think the top 5 were The Body, Chosen, The Gift, Hush and OMWF. It was a good countdown but there were a lot I wouldnt have put in there, at least not in the order they were in.

Hi Chap :1-1: alls good, thanks. How bout u? I saw u went to see SMG, that must have been awesome!!.

I love OMWF, I think the top 5 were The Body, Chosen, The Gift, Hush and OMWF. It was a good countdown but there were a lot I wouldnt have put in there, at least not in the order they were in.

It was a dream come true! Seriously, I started crying a little bit as I walked away. :lol I'm really thankful I got the opportunity. And plus, I made some friends here with other board members, so it was more than I could ask for.

As for my top five:
1.) Fool for Love
2.) Becoming II
3.) The Gift
4.) School Hard
5.) Amends

*I got to say though that this was actually a pretty hard list to make, especially, #4 and 5.

Anyways....Nice talking with you, Shell, and glad to hear all is well. :rock :stake

I'd love to meet Sarah Michelle Gellar. She's my childhood crush!

My top 5:

???

Say what you will about Nicholas Brendan but Xander's always been my favourite character (as you can probably tell from my list). I realize that a few of my these episodes aren't considered great by many but I'd probably consider them to be my favourites. There are so many, though. It's hard to choose!

It was a dream come true! Seriously, I started crying a little bit as I walked away. :lol I'm really thankful I got the opportunity. And plus, I made some friends here with other board members, so it was more than I could ask for.

As for my top five:
1.) Fool for Love
2.) Becoming II
3.) The Gift
4.) School Hard
5.) Amends

*I got to say though that this was actually a pretty hard list to make, especially, #4 and 5.

Anyways....Nice talking with you, Shell, and glad to hear all is well. :rock :stake

I'm glad u had such a good time my friend :1-1:
That's a good top 5!, I honestly dont think i could do a top 5, too much to choose from and I just can't decide.
x :wave

Canuck, also a good top 5, I love passion.
x

Back