1/6 Custom Macready 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have sworn that Sideshow showed one a while back.
Granted... that wouldn't be a custom, but still.

Hi
Does someone sell a custom Macready figure from The thing?

I got one custom made by me and I am going to make a second one for someone who asked me so maybe a third can happen. We can talk in private for details.

A few pics of mine. If you are interested , PM me.

IMG_20170224_183323.jpg

IMG_20170228_010559.jpg

Maybe he meant the 1/6 market was too flooded to squeeze another one out, or maybe it was sour grapes over an issue with the license?
It was just a PR excuse. He couldn't outright say "our production sucks ass anyway and we have no clue how to approach 1/6th scale market... why is it so popular again? So yeah, we're canceling everything. Please, don't forget to preorder more of our mediocre statues and wait two years for us to deliver them in a somewhat fine condition. Thanks!"

It was just a PR excuse. He couldn't outright say "our production sucks ass anyway and we have no clue how to approach 1/6th scale market... why is it so popular again? So yeah, we're canceling everything. Please, don't forget to preorder more of our mediocre statues and wait two years for us to deliver them in a somewhat fine condition. Thanks!"

This. That guy is a worthless piece of ****, and if he disappeared from the collectible market it wouldn't be a tragedy

Back