Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End (the FULL trailer!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POTC: At World's End trailer on Monday

I'll be seeing it TONIGHT at a special Pirates event.

:chew

IrishJedi said:
I'll be seeing it TONIGHT at a special Pirates event.

:chew

Damn dude, what the hell? You get to see all the cool s#!t ahead of time!

Can't wait to see this!

Hmmm... the only trailer I was able to find tonight wasn't in English. Looks great though. Seems like some of the things in the trailer were shown as unfinished material at SDCC (like the Jones - Sparrow sword fight on the sails).

I saw it. They showed it twice at the PIRATES event last night.

Great trailer. This movie looks even more loaded with stuff than Dead Man's Chest! :google

One great moment is when Jack basically tells everyone that Elizabeth is the reason why he died. Jack seems understandably bitter about everything.

And wait til you see the huge armada of Pirate vessels. :monkey5

Gonna be a fun flick.

Trailer was great in English! So who was the fourth person that tried to kill Jack (Barbosa, Will, Elizabeth, ???). So I guess the Kraken did kill Jack? The Jones Sword fight looks sweet. Not much of him in that trailer otherwise. Barbosa is going to rock again! :rock

Yes, Jack DID technically die at the end of DMC. He ends up in the underworld ("Davy Jones' Locker"), which is wear they must go to find him in this one.

Naturally, there is even more supernatural stuff afoot this time around (like a literal End of the Earth, which you see briefly in the trailer.

Still an hour before they actually show it? That's Tuesday for most people, not Monday. Oh, well...

It's now available on-line. It looks great!

pretty sweet trailer! I get kind of a strange vibe from it, but I still think it looks like a helluva great time!! shouldn't disappoint! loved the first two

******TRAILER SPOILER AHEAD*****

that sword duel on the mast made me giddy!!!! statue please!

Trev

This is going to be amazing.

Really great trailer. And I highly recommend watching it in HD, it's so much nicer looking.

The Russian version didn't do it justice...

Just saw this and DAMN it looks AWESOME!!! :rock

More funny Jack quotes:

"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" *Monkey Raises Hand*

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past, one of you succeeded." *looking at Elizabeth Swann*

Back