Super7 18" Alien Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
SSVN10071.jpg

This is mad cool but $200????

Super7 18" Alien Warrior

Super7 is doing vintage stuff (check the box) I wish it looked more like the old one from 78' which commanded more respect IMO.
df25a02930671dc35d8262fdc9295eee.jpg

75468c9130d50715b656fb93f159836d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah I love the vintage stuff. I think the funko/super7 3.75 inch figures are priced decently...this just seems excessive.

This is a warrior from Aliens, the old Kenner was the Big Chap from Alien, hence the clear dome. I also prefer the look of the Big Chap. I like this but totally agree the price seems way too high.

This is a warrior from Aliens, the old Kenner was the Big Chap from Alien, hence the clear dome. I also prefer the look of the Big Chap. I like this but totally agree the price seems way too high.

That being said, maybe they'll put out a Big Chap as well. Some of the stuff they're putting out looks really good and I've got a few pieces ordered. They'll get my money just not on this particular piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of the original Kenners and only spent $9 bucks for it!!

Of course, that was in 1979...

The only thing I have from Super7 is the Alien M.U.S.C.L.E. figures which were just too cool and nostalgic to pass up. I've always had a hard time with stuff like this Alien. It's a toy that's too expensive for kids to play with, but not all that impressive as a display piece either. :dunno

Back