SmcG Customs status?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never did get any response back to either email, but SMcG did hit me up with an invoice for the rest of the payment on my set today. So hopefully everything works out in the end.

I'm going to issue a full apology to Chad and SMcG Customs and update my original post. He did reply to my email way back on 2/14.

What happened was that 90% of the time, I use my iPhone for reading email and periodically download them into my Windows email inbox. Windows leaves the messages on my email server for 24 hours, so my iPhone duplicates and pulls them down there if there's any overlap. Apparently (somehow), Chad responded to my message and it got downloaded on Windows first instead of my iphone. Windows flagged it as spam and moved it to my spam folder without me seeing it (normally, Windows asks if I want to flag it as spam). I then either did not check my iPhone email for 24 hours (which is unlikely but possible), or Windows removed it from the server because of the spam flag and the iPhone never got it. So I never noticed it and was an idiot for not checking my spam folder first.

Either way, not the fault of Chad or SMcG Customs and I apologize if anyone got the impression otherwise.

Back