• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who makes Super Hero Boots for 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
It is getting harder and harder to find boots for Super Hero Figures less than $40.00. Is there anyone out there who produces boots for 1/6 scale figures which have super hero elements particularly superman. No big deal on the color as they can be painted or dyed. They can even be modified a bit. They can be smooth finish.

I know they can be 3d printed but I have been unable to locate any sellers.

I have the same problem. For Batman there are some in eBay but for Superman its getting harder and harder.

I'm also looking for a couple of pairs of boots with leggings for Wolverine, I asked Ashkan but he said he's only selling the lower part of the boots and I need both boots and leggings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm also looking for a couple of pairs of boots with leggings for Wolverine, I asked Ashkan but he said he's only selling the lower part of the boots and I need both boots and leggings

I will make some soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

北京国安;9139180 said:
I will make some soon

Oh really, that is awesome, do you need reference photos, it's for comic Wolverine and how much would that be

5e2126defad107e60c9aafaa49053b9a.jpg

I think Tony Mei might be offering them in the near future.

Back