Hot Toys TMS: Your Most Wanted Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munn75

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So with Daredevil set to be the first TV Masterpiece Series (TMS) figure, although oddly numbered TMS003, it got me thinking about what other figures this new line might include. Who would you like to see in this line?

For Marvel TV, I would love to see the following figures:

Agent Carter:

Peggy Carter
Edwin Jarvis
Howard Stark
Dr. Zola
Dottie

Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.:

Quake
Ward/Hive
Fitz
Simmons
May
Coulson with updated arm

I know most of these are longshots, but here's hoping!

If this series is anything like MMS, then it will span various lines. Can't even imagine what we'll end with in the future.

It's 003 because there were two Prison Break figures released several years ago. I wouldn't expect to see a whole lot at this point, we're just lucky to be getting a DD and likely a Punisher.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Marvel Defenders
Iron Fist (final costume, which I hope is close to com)
Luke Cage (yellow t-shirt)
Jessica Jones
Elektra
Colleen Wing (of she gets a white jumpsuit)

Get the DC CW license

Daredevil with his v1 black uniform would be cool. Another Coulson with a bunch of AoS related accessories (arm, electro-shield etc) I'd buy in a heartbeat. I can't imagine it happening but I'd get Fitz and Simmons for sure as well.

Amanda Waller. Underrated character in my opinion.

Edit: Realized this is Marvel thread, not DC. My want still stands.

I'm seeing a lot of love for the Netflix shows. I totally agree. I've got Daredevil preordered and will do the same with Punisher once it goes live. I want each of the Defenders and a bunch of the extra characters too. Stick, Elektra, Shades, Cottonmouth, Claire, Kilgrave, Fisk.

Obviously, like many of you I want the 4 Defenders and some of their villains/sidecharacters(Kingpin, Cottonmouth, Elektra, maybe a couple of others), Punisher. For me the other big wants would be CW DC figures(I'd go hogwild on that stuff), a Linda Carter Wonder Woman, 60's Batman(a full line, more than just BAtman and Robin. Several villains and Batgirl), and finally, I'd be down for a few Agents of Shield people too(I want a Coulson, Melinda May, probably Quake).

And since nobody's mentioned it, A Hot toys Buffy/Angel line would be literally the most exciting thing ever for me :)

Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man

spider-man-webbing.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Lou Ferrigno Hulk

6ad2a121b45a974428c3b38d4a05c23b-incredible20hulk.jpg

tihr4.jpg

From the TV universe I am just hoping for the main Netflix heroes and Elektra.

Perhaps the Inhumans once we see what they look like and who is cast.

I just want all the Defenders plus Colleen Wing and Trish Walker. :) Oh, and the villains of course! Fisk, Kilgrave, Cottonmouth and hopefully Faramir ... if he's any good that is. :lol

Oh and Firefly and the X-Files (Season 3 or 4 please). :D

Marvel Defenders
Iron Fist (final costume, which I hope is close to com)
Luke Cage (yellow t-shirt)
Jessica Jones
Elektra
Colleen Wing (of she gets a white jumpsuit)

Luke Cage and Iron Fist are the only two I am looking for in addition to Daredevil when it comes to the Netflix stuff. And I also hope Iron Fist has some sort of final costume that somehow honors the comics. I like the idea of Luke Cage in a yellow T-shirt with maybe an optional hoody with bullet holes.

Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man, Lou Ferrigno Hulk
... Lynda Carter Wonder Woman and Shipp Flash, as well.

Those would all be cool. Linda Carter Wonder Woman would be great with my Christopher Reeve Superman and or my Keaton or West Batman.

A George Reeve Superman would be awesome...
c62fe17be0f01ab21956f055c4216aff.jpg

I reckon they'll only do figures in cool looking or iconic costumes. The picked Ghost Rider out of AoS rather than any of the characters that had been there from the beginning of the show. I could see them doing Elektra and then moving on to Defenders figures.

If they get DC tv licences then I could see a Supergirl, Flash and Arrow. I just don't think they'll go deep into any lines because of all the other film licences they have.

I don't see any chance of tv shows that aren't comic book related.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back