custom grandmoff Tarkin & emperor palpatine finished painted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

generalgrevious

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey every one I wanted to show off my custom of the man him self peter Cushing as grandmoff Tarkin. I`ve had this sculpt for a while it was casted by Scotty b. I repainted the sculpt as this is my first real attempt at painting human sculpts or any figural paintings at that. since neither Hot toys or SSC never brought this man to life in this scale and a lot of us have been wanting a Tarkin in one six form for a long time. I hope you like the job I did it was a challenge to paint this as some one else said his face is a little difficult to paint because of his facial design features. IMG_0205.jpg

Re: custom grandmoff Tarkin

Looks awesome. Great job. Any consideration of doing a bedroom slipper version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: custom grandmoff Tarkin

here is a little close up of tarkin IMG_0206.JPG

and here is my custom repainted emperor palaptine. with some mods this is the sideshow sculpt just repainted to bring out more depth features in his face.IMG_0207.jpg

Re: custom grandmoff Tarkin & emperor palpatine

Nice Tarkin and really nice job on Palps. That doesn't even look like the SS sculpt. Very menacing.

Re: custom grandmoff Tarkin & emperor palpatine

Your tarkin looks really fun good

Re: custom grandmoff Tarkin & emperor palpatine up date

I redid my ss emperor face trying to make his face look like how eczamurai did his ss emperor sculpt. hope it turned out good need to paint it yet IMG_0213.jpg

Re: custom grandmoff Tarkin & emperor palpatine update

I am looking to purchase fully complete 1/6 scale Tarkin commission

thanks Ron. I love your diorama`s they are awesome. could you imagine if they were in 1/6 scale ?

thanks Ron. I love your diorama`s they are awesome. could you imagine if they were in 1/6 scale ?

My pleasure mate and thanks, I would love to get back into doing 1/6 scale again but room is the main factor why I don't. I'm having a house built even thou the my room will be smaller I will be able to do what I want to the room which will be cool so I will be able to do some 1/6 scale figures and dios again.

Ron

sweet Ron you will have to take loads of photo`s to drool over. any ways here is my emperor all done hope I did a good enough job of him. IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0236.jpg

hey every one I wanted to show off my custom of the man him self peter Cushing as grandmoff Tarkin. I`ve had this sculpt for a while it was casted by Scotty b. I repainted the sculpt as this is my first real attempt at painting human sculpts or any figural paintings at that. since neither Hot toys or SSC never brought this man to life in this scale and a lot of us have been wanting a Tarkin in one six form for a long time. I hope you like the job I did it was a challenge to paint this as some one else said his face is a little difficult to paint because of his facial design features. View attachment 327094

Nice figure and solid paint work! Curious is that the Hasbro uniform and what body did you use? I have a friend repainting the Scotty B sculpt for me and was going to use a HT knock off body.

Back