Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Default Re: Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Thought I'd ask here for anyone who owns her, but how well can this figure pull off action/dynamic poses?

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Anyone got this for trade or sell?

hi guys , Does anyone know if it possible to use a custom head on the threezeros Motokos body or I do need a new body

I getting this figure on the second hand market but my plan is to use one of this sculpts from ebay but I don't really know if the body is any good

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmarColeccionador View Post
    hi guys , Does anyone know if it possible to use a custom head on the threezeros Motokos body or I do need a new body

I getting this figure on the second hand market but my plan is to use one of this sculpts from ebay but I don't really know if the body is any good

The Threezero body is very small in comparison to say a HT female body- I found the combat trousers couldn't fit on a HT body. The tops and jackets were fine, it was just the trousers that were an issue. The stretchy leggings she wears with the jacket (I think they were the exclusive items) will fit a HT body but only because they are stretchy. Also note that the Threezero ankle ball joints are smaller that HT ones so you'd need to adapt the boots to fit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterscruff View Post
    The Threezero body is very small in comparison to say a HT female body- I found the combat trousers couldn't fit on a HT body. The tops and jackets were fine, it was just the trousers that were an issue. The stretchy leggings she wears with the jacket (I think they were the exclusive items) will fit a HT body but only because they are stretchy. Also note that the Threezero ankle ball joints are smaller that HT ones so you'd need to adapt the boots to fit them.
    Thanks man , guess I'll try first with the original body since My plan it's just to get a better HS

Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Anyone got this for trade or sell?
    If you're still interested I have the exclusive version. I opened her once to pose and have kept her in the box ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterscruff View Post
    Now I understand why you told me that

The major finaly arrived today but ...holy ****, ****ing threezero , this is not even in 1/6 scale what tha ****

I can't just use a new HS because the body it's not in scale so now I need a new body and also just by looking at the figure I can realize (as you said) that I need new trousers and I need to modify them just to keep the armor

Threezero major was a big disappoinment so I sold that ***** and kitbash my own

-Black widow sculpt with hair repainted and trimmed by me

-Random female body

- takara cool girl outfit

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    I'm lucky find one Exclusive version in some German web store.

Have some ideas to transform this figure in to this:
    Hidden Content
    My Asmus LOTR collection:Hawe: Frodo, Sam, Gimli, Legolas, Gandalf the Grey (ordered), Bilbo, Thorin.Want: Aragorn, Boromir, Morgul Lord, Nazgul.Wish: All dwarves, Gollum, Radagast the Brown, Azog and Warg, Beorn skin-changer, Dain Ironfoot and War Boar.