Threezero Ghost In The Shell License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oy... I was hoping Hot Toys would've gotten this license instead.

It's not 2012 anymore. If it's not a Disney license then hot toys has a slim chance of making it. O and they'll make DC as well

First thing's first, I hope the movie is good and if it is, I'll get the figure.

It will be one and done with ThreeZero as well most likely. As long as their production figures turn out the same as their latest prototypes, then we should get a good figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HT already nailed SJ's sculpt with the CW Widow, this would have been easy money for them. If Threezero can do as good a sculpt, I'm interested.

If this is a thing, and 3Z actually is making this, I'm thinking:

Major in the Thermoptic suit, trenchcoat, and goggles

Batou in combat gear, EX having the trenchcoat duds from the club and a cyber eye'd headsculpt.

Maybe, somehow, a Civvie Major. Which is what I would really like to see. But it couldn't​ simply be an add-on piece like an Ex. It would have to be a separate figure. I guess it could, but assuming 3Z did a bodysuit for her, you wouldn't want to risk staining it with dark clothes.

Maybe that's best option, and we just kitbash with a spare body. Maybe they can knowingly assume this and throw an angry sculpt in as well.

If they can make figures from The Wall, they should be able to do this.

Hope they will give some updates on the licence.

Надіслано від мого HUAWEI TIT-U02, використовуючи Tapatalk

I really want a figure of the Major and Batou.

For the Major, this look would be cool since it's technically two in one. Maybe even include swappable battle damaged plates for her suit & arm? Hopefully they'd include her headset too.

Ghost-in-the-Shell-2017-450x600.jpg

For Batou, I'd really like his tactical look.

batou-leads-cyber-crime-investigation-unit-section-9-in-ghost-in-the-shell.jpg

Well going by TWD, which is a hit and took them years to make. This being not a hit should be shipping in 10 years.

Back