Greetings from Idaho!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi5150

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Doug. I'm from Idaho. I've dabbled a bit in collecting Sideshow/Hot Toys, but have started getting more serious about it. I've also dabbled in customizing. I started by trying to improve some 12" Hasbro figures - with varying degrees of success (stupid short Hasbro arms). Now I've moved over more to SSC/Hot Toys (I have the TFA Han and Luke on pre-order). Here are a few pics of some of my collection:

Custom TPM Obi-Wan. All Hasbro on a knock-off narrow-shoulder body with a SSC Head from Toy Anxiety.
tpm-obi-wan.JPG

Custom Mara Jade. A gift for my wife - she was costuming as Mara when we met in the 501st Legion:
mara.JPG

Custom Luke in Stormtrooper (WIP). Hasbro from the neck down (with some work on the armor fit), Sideshow head (I repainted the hair)
luke-tk.JPG

Grand Moff Tarkin (WIP). Hasbro head that I'm repainting (I'm learning) on a knock-off narrow-shoulder body. Hasbro clothes, Sideshow Han boots.
tarkin.JPG
P1100650.jpg

SSC Bespin Han (purchased with a repainted head), Hasbro Hoth Leia (added paint details by me, replaced her hands), SSC Bespin Luke. I sure wish SSC or Hot Toys would do a Hoth Leia!
DSC_1105.JPG

Custom Han (Hasbro clothes, SSC holster/boots, knock-off headsculpt), SSC Leia, Custom Luke (Hasbro clothes, Hot Toys boots, SSC Belt, SSC X-Wing Luke body, knock-off ebay headsculpt). I've since upgraded the Han with a real SSC body and head, custom gauntlets to hide the short coat sleeves.
DSC_1115.JPG

SSC Luke Jedi. Just got this guy in yesterday from ebay.
DSC_1200.JPG

Medicom Vader:
medicom_vader~0.JPG

Hoth Han. Hasbro clothes, SSC holster/blaster/body/head:
DSC_0641.JPG

:welcome1: to the forum! :wave

Very nice collection there, I too am waiting (and hoping) for a Hoth Leia - hopefully Hot Toys make one soon! :pray::pray:

:welcome1: I love that Mara figure. Wish HT would make one.

Thanks! I also wish HT would make a Mara, I'd buy it for my wife in a heartbeat! I put this one together. Here's the basic "recipe"

-Knock off Black Widow head
-Generic 1/6 goggles from ebay
-Generic 1/6 black jumpsuit (not leather-like) from ebay. I had to cut the sleeves off.
-1/6 "swat" style knee pads
-Triad Toys Alpha Female Body
-Black gloved female hands (I think I got these from Monkeydepot)
-Hasbro Anakin lightsaber hilt (I'd like to make a more accurate one)
-Purple blade from a Kotobukiya Mace Windu Lightsaber Chopstick
-Scratch-built belt, cowl, and shoulder straps
-Boots and shin guards made from a 1/6 scale vinyl stormtrooper model that would never stand up. I turned the top half into a Han in stormtrooper mini-bust.

:welcome1: to the forum! :wave

Very nice collection there, I too am waiting (and hoping) for a Hoth Leia - hopefully Hot Toys make one soon! :pray::pray:

That would be awesome! Currently, I have one Detolf case in our living room. My goal right now is to have Han, Luke, and Leia from each film, one film per shelf. So I'm also hoping that HT does a TFA Leia to go with the Han and Luke I have on pre-order. I just got the ROTJ SSC Luke, next I'll pick up a Leia as Bousshh, then bash together an Endor Han.

Welcome to the forum Doug . I live in Cranbrook BC Canada , just across the border north of you . Always wanted to take my camera and see Idaho falls

I am from Boise but I live in Texas now. I do miss the mountains and the trees and water. Welcome to the freak show

Hi new to Idaho looking for buy sell and trade partners
I currently have 20 plus Star Wars, Avenger and Back to the Future Hot Toys. please message me

Back