Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkmummy

Super Freak
Reaction score
C43E2DIVYAIfYxr.jpg

Another Japanese company take on 1:3 scale alien statues from the four movies.
Based on the products made by Sano, Kotobukiya, Coolprops, Prime 1 studios...assume they're gonna looking AWESOME but EXPENSIVE!!!

geeze, all of a sudden licenses that were seen as untouchable are being nabbed up. Good for the consumer I suppose. Could be really hard for a company nobody ever heard of though.

I'll track their stuff down if it looks decent and the price isn't ridiculous. I hate that "Alien" tax...

Their website makes it seem as though this is a distributor. Is this announcement for Prime1 or do they do their own stuff?

I have no idea who these guys are, but their facebook page looks more like a store front than a producer. Is this announcement tied in to the Prime 1 reveal, or is this another new Alien line? Anything alien is fine by me...

I have no idea who these guys are, but their facebook page looks more like a store front than a producer. Is this announcement tied in to the Prime 1 reveal, or is this another new Alien line? Anything alien is fine by me...

I'd guess it's linked to the Prime 1 reveal - pretty big coincidence OTHERWISE . . .

This is just too cool; although don't think I have the space or money for more than one Alien :(

If this one is done by Gecco's (one of this distributor's manufacturer) standard, it'll be VERY expensive but paint apps and details will be nothing but killer. Among those in my collections, this company never failed to deliver. Not even once.

..."friggin contact lense!"

Just kidding, I know the scene this is from in the movie. Kinda wish the pose would be a few moments later where it sort of has its arms extended out to the sides and forward a bit, where he is slowly closing in on Lambert. That way you can see its entire face and body better. Still looks good so far though!

I really like that, although the catch is that most of the best aspects of the creature are hidden due to that pose. The big chap is all about that menacing human scull for me, I like to see it. I am interested though for sure if the price is right...

Back