• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom 1/6 Denzel Washington Man on Fire & 1/6 Custom Part 2 Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dark Arist Jason Part 2.
A great figure of Jason Voorhees as seen in the second movie. The body is brilliant for this character and very rare. It has the ideal proporitons and avoids having those awkward sideshow joints on show. Complete with sideshow stand and pitchfork. £75.00

8ae98ef96516202213cc7f4d59b9cd8a.jpg

26affa7ebda26bb83df6be54934bc1c6.jpg

2bfec076961bee606a6584c44a42fb0e.jpg

95bd7af038ef246b67554fba25db2171.jpg

Attachments

• ww1.jpg
    ww1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 842
  • ww2.jpg
    ww2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 849
  • ww3.jpg
    ww3.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 831
  • ww4.jpg
    ww4.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Customs - Walter White - Death Sentence - The Shining - Jason Voorhees figure

Bump..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Customs - Walter White - Death Sentence - The Shining - Jason Voorhees figure

Bump...

Bump...

Bump. Some prices added. Offers may be considered. Still need to list more bits.

Bump

Death sentence figure sold. Bump..

Bump, added Jason figures. Man on Fire Denzel figure to be added shortly.

Last edited:

Bump. Shining figure on hold. Some prices lowered

Bump

Bump

Pmd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump. Jason remake sold

Bump man on fire added, subway shining figure back up for sale and overall prices lowered.

The walter white is a steal considering all of the pro painted trevor grove stuff and even the custom sunglasses are included. I paid much more for the custom.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump.. Jack Torrence sold.

Back