Best selling DC characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkeyes

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was curious if there is any sales data by DC character. I am a Poison Ivy collector, but even though Ivy has her fan base, she is nowhere as popular as Harley Quinn is, at least by the amount of merchandising produced. For DC, I think Batman, Superman, Harley, and Wonder Woman would be in the 1-4 spots. Harley might even be number two. Any thoughts on who is dominating the market these days? Could Harley be number one?

Batman is easily their most popular character; no question about that. As of late Harley probably takes the #2 spot with Superman in #3. With BVS and the solo WW movie I wouldn't be surprised if Wonder Woman is #4 but I could also see the Joker taking that spot too.

Either way I think your guess is probably right on the money.

Batman obviously #1. I think the Joker could easily be second though. Maybe his popularity has dipped slightly as Ledger's memory fades and Leto was less well received, I dunno. Harley and Superman the other two in in the top 4 but not sure which order after Batman.

If the Wonder Woman movie does very she could easily be catapulted up that list given her already warm reception from BvS. Catwoman always seems to sell well also.

#1 batman #2 superman #3 joker #4 Harley #5 wonder woman #6 supergirl #7 flash #8 green lantern #9 catwoman #10 bane

agreed with this right now. However, with Harley having her own statue line right now I'd almost wager that she is closer to the top than she used to be

I still think Harley is #2. I mean c'mon, with Suicide Squad there's just been a huge wave of merchandise and her comic series has been very popular. Hell, just look at how many Harley Quinn cosplayers there's been in the past year. Some of those people hardly know who the character is and they still love her.

1. Batman

2. Superman

Everyone else.

On8burE.png

I was curious if there is any sales data by DC character. I am a Poison Ivy collector, but even though Ivy has her fan base, she is nowhere as popular as Harley Quinn is, at least by the amount of merchandising produced. For DC, I think Batman, Superman, Harley, and Wonder Woman would be in the 1-4 spots. Harley might even be number two. Any thoughts on who is dominating the market these days? Could Harley be number one?

Back