Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amusedjester

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see any threads about this but definitely needs one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMH2ijibRI4#t=211.022947

Mattel is producing a 1/10 RC batmobile from the Justice League movie. It is going to be app controlled. Features are lights, controlled gun turrets, sounds, exhaust smoke and a 6 inch batman figure that actually moves the steering wheel. Price tag is $250.00 and announced to be released Fall 2017.

The guy says it's 1/10 but it look more 1/12 to me. This is awesome and I am definitely buying this.

Video credit to Idlehands blog. He had the best video with best sound and a quick part of Batman steering the Batmobile.

Another video from AFcolllectors with more video inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL70xuAY9es

Last edited:
All of those features are beyond cool. Not sure if I'd ever buy it but kudos to anyone who does.

Day One purchase for me. The 6 inch Batman (based on Multiverse/Movie Masters line) will be the Tech Suit Batman! Of course I'm going pull him out(if possible) and insert my Mezco!

Day One purchase for me. The 6 inch Batman (based on Multiverse/Movie Masters line) will be the Tech Suit Batman! Of course I'm going pull him out(if possible) and insert my Mezco!

Toynews ani or what ever the site is called said Batman is removeable all I wanna know is doe sthe inside light up and does it have an second opening seat.

Toynews ani or what ever the site is called said Batman is removeable all I wanna know is doe sthe inside light up and does it have an second opening seat.

The dash inside does light up. One of the videos showed it. Second seat does not seem likely as the camera is in that location.

justice-league-batmobile-20.jpgjustice-league-batmobile-13.jpgjustice-league-batmobile-06.jpgjustice-league-batmobile-02.jpg

There's no second seat, it's been taken over by that Big gun. The camera, is actually seated over the figure's left shoulder. I was amazed at the price point since the soap tumbler was going for $500? Even though what was on the video was the prototype; the retailed version, which he pointed to at the later part of the video, seemed to be the same scale and size. He mentions it is 1/10 scale but for a 6 inch figure to fit, I'm hoping he was mistaken.

Does anyone know if there was any tumbler in the 1/12 scale made, aside from the Soap version? When this comes out I will have the '66, the '89 and this at the same scale and would love to add the Tumbler in that same scale.

Saw this at FanExpo Toronto...looks pretty sweet, and the features are pretty amazing for the price point. I pre-ordered one. :)

For anybody who wants one of these, go to Mattel Toy Shop online store and go to the Vault. You can sign up for a silver membership to the Mattel Toy Shop Vault for free and they will give you a 20% off coupon for anything on the site including this RC Batmobile. It takes the price down to $200 plus you get free shipping. Also, if you don't wanna drop that much money, Mattel is releasing a non-RC version of this Batmobile. It's the same collectible just without the RC stuff inside it. That item is also on the Mattel Toy Shop Vault for $60.00 and your 20% off coupon will work on it too!

Were you able to apply the code to the RC batmobile? I tried to but it doesn't seem to be adjusting the amount. I tried to put in a new order but now it just says that I am applying the same code. I may have to talk to CS, since I really want this.

Yeah bud. I was able to secure one for $200 from Mattel Shop yesterday. I actually had one preordered from Amazon but I canceled when I found out that I could use the 20% off code.

Back