Statue Iron Studios Dungeons and Dragons Battle Diorama Series 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook

Attachments

• dungons.jpg
    dungons.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 304
  • SDCC-2018-Iron-Studios-017-928x483.jpg
    SDCC-2018-Iron-Studios-017-928x483.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 136
  • ddis.jpg
    ddis.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Battle Series Diorama Line 1/10

Oh my God. Glorious.... :thud:

Re: Dungeons and Dragons Battle Diorama Series 1/10

This is amazing. Anyone want to hazard a guess at a price point?

I loved the cartoon. Made Saturday mornings so much fun!

...But this dio is not grabbing my attention. Its doing nothing for me. Perhaps that'll change once I see it painted, but not so sure.

Loved to be a kid in the 80s going surfing each day, best music,, best tv show's and cartoons. TF, G.I. JOE, DD, She-Ra, He-Man, Robotech, Smurfs, Snorks, Dennis, Superfriends, Thundarr, Turtles, Scooby Doo, Garfield, A Pup Named Scooby Doo, Gadget. Movies TESB, ROTJ.

Yup.

There was also Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends. Loved the episode when Spidey meets the X-Men and the Juggernaut attacks. Freakin sweet!

The G.I. Joe movie was awesome too. And the Transformers movie. Awesome times!

The only one that looks a bit odd to me (right now) is Bobby. No Diana on the site yet. I like how they'll all connect. I wonder how much these will be? I hope they're planning a Venger statue for them to be squaring off against. Seems like the design is built for that, perhaps.

Wowzer's

Attachments

• SDCC-2018-Iron-Studios-017-928x483.jpg
    SDCC-2018-Iron-Studios-017-928x483.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

This is really pulling on the nostalgia part of my brain. I want to get it for that reason alone.

They look great assembled. I'd love to know the final dimensions with them all together.

Since it's been around 30-35 years since I've seen it, does the cartoon hold-up any different than He-Man & G.I. Joe?

Yes it does. Was on Toon Disney ten years ago, not as great as TF, Joes, He Man, Turtles and so on, but wasn't in their league to start. Was cheaper cartoon, not as high concept as those other shows, but fun and has great stories and characters

Last edited:
Back