Is a Rogue One - Saw Gerrera possible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somethingbrite

Freaked Out
Reaction score
rogueone-saw.jpg

I need somebody bad-ass to display with Jyn. I know he is only in the film for 5 minutes but his costume looked like it would translate into a damn fine figure. Great counterpoint to Darth Vader too...

Anybody heard any rumours or have any gut instinct as to whether this is a "possibly gonna happen" or "never gonna happen" figure?

I doubt it. Other more popular characters with easier costumes would be made first.

Highly doubtful. If main character like Cassian and Baze haven't been revealed yet I don't see him being made.

I'd buy this figure in a heartbeat. Especially if it came with a sound chip and one phrase...

"Bor Gullet!"

With the pace that Hot Toys is sluggishly turning out Star Wars toys and the rate Disney is churning out the movies, I think we may have seen the last of the Rogue One Releases. Baze has been previewed and not yet up for pre-order and I'm guessing he'll be the last. Maybe...maybe we get Krennic or Cassian announced around the Blu-Ray release, but I doubt it. They'll be moving onto Episode VIII... Bummer to not have Cassian and Krennic, but I suspect that will be the case.

Not only moving on, but they have another several figures teased at SDCC that I don't think will see the light of day now:

Death Star Trooper
Death Star Gunner
Snowtrooper Commander
GONK droid

Think about it: they have DC and Marvel to deal with PLUS some OT stuff from ESB and ROTJ... PLUS a new Star Wars movie, PLUS what's left of Rogue One, PLUS the Han Solo movie coming.

Some stuff has to get cut.

Some stuff has to get cut.

Most of it seems to be Star Wars, and namely super cool imperial stuff like Tarkin, Krennic, OT Death Star crew, Snowtrooper Commander, etc. :mad:

Thank god they got around to all the RO troopers, Chirrut, and multiple suicide squad figures.

The only other figure I'd really like to see made from Rogue One is Krennic. My Death Troopers just won't feel complete without him. Would certainly love to see Tarkin as well, but I guess I'd consider that more A New Hope then Rogue One.

Most of it seems to be Star Wars, and namely super cool imperial stuff like Tarkin, Krennic, OT Death Star crew, Snowtrooper Commander, etc. :mad:

Thank god they got around to all the RO troopers, Chirrut, and multiple suicide squad figures.

:rock2 Yeah, and 2 Harley figures ! I guess they are concentrating only on the awesome movies ! :Flush

Back