Statue Overwatch Tracer 1/4 Scale Private Commision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envyme

Super Freak
Reaction score
Came across a group on Facebook and they are pretty awesome. Communication is within 30 minutes and they constantly add pictures and updates. I am impressed and put a deposit down. Full painted statue will be done in 14 days give or take! Wish there were more 1/4 Overwatch statues!

PM me , the guy who runs it said he would rather not post it directly to forums. As he posted a picture of the bottom of the base as his FB profile and Blizzard had his account blocked for a few days.

Yeah, it is going to have full light up features too. Puts my Blizzard Tracer Statue to shame!

This is the one I've been posting about too! Love it. I decided against getting it because Tracer isn't my favourite character and they have plans to do more. But if they produce a Genji, a Pharah or a Zenyatta, I'm in.

its surprisingly lower than I though too.... its roughly $500-550 shipped to the U.S. I just sold my Blizzard Tracer for $525

I'm surprised you found someone silly enough to buy a Blizzard Tracer for $525, and a little disappointed you took advantage of their poor judgment :wink1:

I was not going to sell her , Dog tore his ACL which cost me $1700. Just tried to recoup some of that damage ...... $1700 is 2-4 statues depending on which ones :(

Not a problem man, my opinion of your collecting doesn't really matter, and for the record I'm not judging you. If someone's willing to pay what you're asking, that's that I think.

The only situation in which I actually get very angry with selling above retail is memorial or sad commemorative pieces, and I think even that's fair if it's for medicine, food or shelter.

Anyway, glad you found a buyer and I hope your dog is on the path to recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks and nah I didn't think you were judging at all. Some of my statues I absolutely love but when a friend or someone finds out I have it and offers be insane sums of money I have to sell. I have about 30-35 1/4 statues , 20 Sideshows, other 10-15 XM, P1 and gaming heads. I now have to supplement hobby money as extra money I like to spend on my daughter.

Wow .... new pics just went up. I will post them here when I get home. The full statue is rather impressive!

No they do a bunch of customs , they have a lady deadpool, Cyclops and Harley right now. The Harley is amazing but my wife thinks its inappropriate for our 2 year old daughter to see in my gaming room.

They also have pics of her unpainted pieces , I actually like the not painted tracer trail ..... its a blue see through before its painted.

Looks good! That face sculpt is way too mellow for a mid-combat Tracer though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back