1/6 [Hot Toys] Daredevil: The Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
The Punisher - Hot Toys 1:6 up for pre-order!

16938785_1359399884124324_983988506650350157_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp. Looks like I'm getting DD now too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

well I guess they felt like they needed to show something quick before everyone went to buy the bootleg

He looks really great though

Can we get more companies to make bootlegs of figures Hot Toys is stalling on making? I hear Jedi Luke's are nice this time of year...

I would have loved to see an alternate head with the shaved head from the start of the season but it's still amazing looking. The sculpt and paint on the blending from a 0 to a 2 blade on the back and sides is very nicely done.

I would have loved to see an alternate head with the shaved head from the start of the season but it's still amazing looking. The sculpt and paint on the blending from a 0 to a 2 blade on the back and sides is very nicely done.

That's one of the first things I noticed. His barber is very talented :lol

Punisher looks fantastic. Glad I didn't get any of the knock-offs. Looks like I also need to pick up DD. While it would also be nice to see Jessica Jones and Cage, I'd like to see what they are wearing in Defenders. Hopefully Cage at least gets a yellow shirt, Jones will probably be pretty much the same. I'd also like to see Elektra, but hopefully with a different look than the mask. And finally, looking forward to seeing if Iron Fist dons his costume.

Boom! Just dropped the NRD on DD at Sideshow. Paying him off over the next few months. I've a feeling he'll be waitlisted soon.

Back