Statue Gaming Heads Legacy of Kain - Raziel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be my third Raziel statue but I'm I'm really pumped about is good Kain, Vorador!!, Yanos, the Oracle, Ariel... bring it!!!

Ok, ok. OK! Okkkk. OK, okayyyyy!

OMG.

Yep. Amazing! I wish the franchise was still alive but with such a beautiful piece like this id like to think people might go back to check it out.

Edit: i went on to purchase the special edition with the light up reaver. $425 shipped before the VAT :-/ But screw it, im a die hard LOK fan and i dont care the cost. When things like this come out my precious hot toys soon find themselves being expendable and on ebay the next day.

Last edited:
This is such a great statue. Would love to have it, but I'll stick with the old BBI figures I have.

Been waiting a long time to finally getting some LoK statues. I ordered two exclusives. I'm planning to commission a couple switchout light up reavers, with its original blue color and another elemental. Not sure which at the moment. I really wanted them to do Kain first, since its his Legacy, and he's also my favorite character. But what are ya gonna do? :dunno

I would have preferred kain too since I already have 2 Raziels but at least it's the first time a statue company has the license so we know he's coming.

the first (and only) official Raziel statue was made by Eidos for the release of SR2 so it was a one shot thing in small quantity. Though I talked to a guy who worked there and he was pretty sure they made a few Kain as well but I've never found proof of this anywhere.
The rest were customs.

I'm planning to commission a couple switchout light up reavers, with its original blue color and another elemental.
Swap-out reavers are the only thing this is missing really. Id love a purple one.

Im also really looking forward to Kain. Im not disappointed we got Raziel, as im torn between who i like more. Albeit it Soul Reaver was the one that got me into the franchise despite having played Blood Omen prior.If i was to have a critique about this statue, is that the statue feels more like its a statue of the pillar that just so happens to have Raziel on it. I can see why they did it as it is the art work, but still. Kain and a the balance Pillar would of been more fitting.

Wouldn't it be more fitting to have Ariel with a Balance pillar? though the wraith see-through aspect would probably be a ***** to make.

I dont think we will see an Ariel, im not too hopeful of seeing anything after Kain either. Of course it would be nice to get a Vorador, Mobius, Janos Audron or some of the Mutated lieutenants ( id personally love a Dumah, but if it was to be in scale with the other statues it would be giant. and a partially submerged Rahab ) but i dont think they would feel confident in straying away from Kain and Raziel themselves. Id say LOK is niche by this point, going Niche within the Niche might be wishful thinking.

What i hope for in reality, is that the Kain we get is that of the Soul Reaver - Defiance design. Not interested in a blood omen statue, i actually really like Blood Omen 2 as a design so i wouldnt hate that, but you cant exactly display it with Raziel. Perhaps if they made Sarafan Raziel as Blood Omen 2 Kain met him 500 years after the events of BO2 you could pretend Kain didnt transform that much in the lapsed time.

I hope we, at the very least, get Vorador and Mobius. As for general I'd be partial to Melchiah since my first name is Melchior :)

Thats a hell of an awesome first name. Some of us have to settle for " David " but id happily take Mortanius or some ****

Thats a hell of an awesome first name. Some of us have to settle for " David " but id happily take Mortanius or some ****

unless your young and at school and everyone teases you or you live in the US and people keep calling you Melchoir (I don't sing in a church) so I just settle on Mel :p

I just realised, looking at the " collective edition " ( which is an unpainted, limited to 50 pieces run ) comes with a swap out claw arm so you dont need to have the reaver. It would be nice if the other editions of the statue had his right claw arm for display options. If not, no big deal. But it would be a shame knowing in the back of your mind that they did sculpt a 2nd arm but it only came with the unpainted edition. I suppose that even though its a limited run to 50, they still need to try and justify some sort of price so they decided to add it.

New image, showing scale against some cans. And we also see how the elbow connects ( yep, they all come with a reaver arm and a claw arm )

HLhdKSw.jpg

Over a year without any information on this. Was due for release November. Gaming heads have the page now say Q2 2018 and some sites say April. But i have it on payment plan and they havent took my first yet. And ive been keeping tabs on the page, they keep adjusting the price up and down ( for the exclusive at least ) so its still in their minds. But its certainly annoying that we are already approaching the 7th month of delay and 12th month since this was even acknowledged to be happening with no update .

might I ask what this statue is made of?
This video game was so iconic to me as a child that till this day I'm still in awe of it.
If it is made of polystone, i'm dropping cash for this.

Back