We all go a little mad sometimes: Sharing my Psycho collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After scoring a Rainman DX set (a grail for Psycho fans to be sure), I decided to share my Psycho collection with the peeps here at the forums. A lot of folks don't even know that there is much to collect for this classic film. Because it certainly doesn't have as much memorabilia as say...Frankenstein or Dracula. Yet there are things out there. Anyway...hope you like. My picture taking skills are from Bizarro world however...IE...they stink. Try to look past that and enjoy.

B5soq79.jpg
ZWd3SrT.jpg
G5R3Mml.jpg
FgfCf4I.jpg
PlBzfYC.jpg
8xYqxw5.jpg
IMG_0611.jpg2Cn9Hd4.jpg
20170221_183304.jpg
IMG_0597.jpgIMG_0602.jpgIMG_0603.jpg3BsEzv0.jpgBates 1.JPG
IMG_0589.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0604.jpg

Last edited:
It's probably the hi-light of my Psycho corner in my classic horror collection. I didn't even know about it until after it had sold out. A member here hooked me up. Super nice and extremely polite and accommodating fella by the handle of stnmikita. It would've been a crime if I ahdn't added these to the line up. So I am glad there are still cool people in this world.

Amazing amazing and AMAZING! I'm a huge fan of psycho and there isn't enough collectibles made from the films. Thanks for sharing incredible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas. That's what collecting is all about. Sharing what you have an interest in with like minded people. Often helping those people find items for their collections. I have pointed more than a few people to items I already have that i know they wanted in the realm of the Bates Family. So, in a sense, I suppose karma is a thing,lol. Since someone helped me. I am passionate about a great many things from my childhood. Classic Movie Monsters being the main thing. With Vincent Price, Psycho, The Wolfman, Hammer and Universal being tops. Glad you like and if anyone is looking for any of the items I have pictured for their own respective collections, give me a pm. If I know where any are...I will send along the information. Live Long and Prosper. Phibes out.

ThOse are awesome. A shame they weren't made available for others to consume,lol. I would gladly incorporate them into my little Psycho corner.

Great collection Dr. Phibes! It seems Psycho is one of those films where you really have to look deep in the aftermarket to find merchandise based on it... kind of like good ol' Pumpkinhead. I could retire if I had $1,000 for every model kit of the creature that's been made. :lol

I've basically retired from collecting horror stuff though.

Wow thanx for sharing your great collection. I remember when I went to Universal Cali and the tour told us how when Jim Carey was making Man On The Moon, he dressed up as mother and came out of the Psycho house on the backlot and scared the crap out of the tourists.

Wow thanx for sharing your great collection. I remember when I went to Universal Cali and the tour told us how when Jim Carey was making Man On The Moon, he dressed up as mother and came out of the Psycho house on the backlot and scared the crap out of the tourists.

That's awesome!

Thanks for sharing the collection! Looks terrific! I'd love to find a quality 1/6 Norman (or Mother) that isn't, say, $1,500! :)

Back