Statue DC Collectibles: Frank Cho Wonder Woman 12" statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this & if one exists please delete.

Frank Cho Wonder Woman 12" statue. Looks like it's meant to display with Kubert Batman & Neal Adams Superman.
WonderWomanNYtoyfare2017-600x749-horz.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a video from Pixel Dan & he was doing a piece with a DCD guy and he said DCD will be using translucent resin for this & the Adam Hughes WW Designer statue.

Thanks for the pic, Karnis. I Googled her up for more pics after, and I gotta say I like this better than the AH! version. I was aiming to get that but I just saw high-res photos of it @ toyark and I'm not liking the softened detail, considering that's probably a proto. Could be a result of just scanning and blowing up for 3D printing the smaller one from the Cover Girls line.

Frank Cho's OTH has these crisp details, and really captured his art and vision of Wonder Woman. Will definitely get. Yes, she'd look great next to Kubert Bats -- leg day gym buddies for life LOL.

On a side note, I was hoping DC Collectibles would someday remake AH!'s Catwoman statue from Cover Girls in 12" scale. I hope when and if they do, it won't end up having softened details.

I'll admire this from afar. Not enough appeal for me to buy it.

PO'd this and the Neal Adams Superman. Both looked outstanding. Can't wait to see them joined with my Andy Kubert Dark Knight.

Cho WW and Kubert Bats I think could complete a beefed-up Trinity if DC Collectibles could have a 12" Superman based on the art of Doug Mahnke or Ed McGuinness.

I'd love a Doug Mahnke Superman! Really enjoying his art on rebirth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Glad to see a fellow DOug Mahnke fan here :) Love his work. He's one of those artists who just keeps getting better as years go by. I think he's been in the industry for a couple of decades now and his work on JLA, Superman, and the first Jason Todd/Red Hood story arc are among my favorites.

Back