Statue Prime 1 Alien License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone on Statue Forum wrote that Kevin Loke confirmed they have the license.

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Alien LIcense?

Yes Kelvin Loke in FB has confirmed that Prime1 Studios has indeed acquired the Alien license, and that we should be seeing a prototype by the end of the year. I am hoping that finally someone can do a proper 1/4 scale Big Chap and also an Ellen Ripley.

Yes Kelvin Loke in FB has confirmed that Prime1 Studios has indeed acquired the Alien license, and that we should be seeing a prototype by the end of the year. I am hoping that finally someone can do a proper 1/4 scale Big Chap and also an Ellen Ripley.
As much as not looking forward to dropping like 1800$ canadian on this....sideshow doesn't seem to have much interest in doing anything all that great. The Jesus alien is just such a disappointment...I'm worried for what the new one will be. There's so much to do with this license and this next statue is what...1:5?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I'm Prime 1's hands this could be huge.. literally. 1/3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna see Terminator from them first. Also wonder if this is Covenant only (given Cool Props) Either way, about time SS had some competition. Outside of the 1/2 Wolf bust, I've found their output to be disappointing

wow.....I never thought they could pull off this license, but it's obvious SS is willing to give them anything if they get a piece of that pie. Bring on those damn Predators though.

I wanna see Terminator from them first. Also wonder if this is Covenant only (given Cool Props) Either way, about time SS had some competition. Outside of the 1/2 Wolf bust, I've found their output to be disappointing

SS has 0 competition as a collectible company.

I was ready to po ss p1, now no way! Time to wait for prime 1, and no more ss p1 dancing predator pose.

Xm got the license too I think. Many aliens n Pred coming

SS has 0 competition as a collectible company.

Personally, I think their stuff sucks compared to the likes of Prime 1 & Chronicle. The good news is that Prime 1 are very hot on obtaining the Alien & Predator licenses.

I love Prime 1, I really hope this actually happens! Ideally they will start with a stellar Big chap maquette.

Heavy metal Predator. You in buddy? hahaha

Hell yeah! :) :wink1:

67547821.jpg

Back