McFarlane Toys Labyrinth 7" Jareth the Goblin King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Super Freak
Reaction score
The likeness to Bowie is pretty good. He comes with his mask from the ball scene so a Sarah figure in her white ball gown would be a nice addition. A Hoggle figure would also be cool. If this is a one off from the movie, he would probably be better received as one of their 10" statue figures in the same pose.

A few more pics here: https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/19/toy-fair-2017-mcfarlane-toys-figures-replicas-243430

Labyrinth_1.jpg

Labyrinth_2.jpg

Labyrinth_3.jpg

Labyrinth_4.jpg

Most likely. He's part of the Color Tops line, which is basically bringing back the Movie Maniacs idea of a line of mixed licenses.

Re: McFarlane Toys Labyrinth 7" Jareth the Goblin King

It'll match NECA in scale, with comprable paint, but will have pointless articulation combined with largely static parts

Re: McFarlane Toys Labyrinth 7" Jareth the Goblin King

I think this figure looks great. I'll take the Goblin King and any other characters they make from the movie. Sarah, Hoggle, Sir Didymus, Ludo, Fireys, The Worm.... Actually that would probably be it. Fingers crossed!

Cool this guy will look good next to the old Neca equivalents (hah, from the sounds of it he'll even share a similar level of glorified statue articulation)

Pity there won't be a line of Labyrinth characters. I had hoped for more when the first Jareth came out. They did the Chamberlain skeksis from The Dark Crystal too, now a full set of the Skeksis would look awesome.

Meh...I want a 1/6 scale version, or neca to do an ultimate version, but Randy said it was not a big seller so have no interest in revisiting.

Can't wait for this figure. It's a must-buy for sure. Don't think we'll get Sarah out of this line, but I'm glad that they are getting back into an entertainment line that is not The Walking Dead.

Pity there won't be a line of Labyrinth characters. I had hoped for more when the first Jareth came out. They did the Chamberlain skeksis from The Dark Crystal too, now a full set of the Skeksis would look awesome.

They haven't announced it yet, but I was told @ TF that they got the license for The Dark Crystal too.

Back