Action Figure Figma - Overwatch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Tracer and Genji have just been announced at Toy Fair.

NXLMDOO.jpg

C4_iBPtW8AE-Ul-.jpg

Glad to see Figma get the license!!

Anyone else going to be picking these up?

I hope they make the other characters!

Honestly, I'm kind of a rabid OW fan and would prefer quality statues or figures. Hoping Blizzard partners up with Threezero or Sentinel for a 12" line, as unlikely as that is.

Okay who am I kidding; I'd 100% buy Genji, Reaper, Roadhog and 76. For any character with an exposed face, I would have to wait for prototype images in case Figma goes for the anime look too much. But if these are 100% accurate to the game models or art (with minimal anime styling), I'd buy the whole cast, easy.

Already posted these in the Nendoroid thread but this deserves a new topic!

So glad they're finally getting the Overwatch merch train going, not sure how it took so long considering the huge roster of popular characters, it basically prints money.

I'd be in for a whole line of well-done figures with accessories; weapons obviously but would also be nice to have some effect parts for things like the green dragon sword or the blue arrow dragons, or a beam for Symmetra, or jetpack flames for Pharah, that kind of thing, plus other accessories that make sense for the character (trap and mine remote for Junkrat, the little hoverbot for Mei).

I'm just not sure they'd ever do Reinhardt or Roadhog considering the unusual size of these characters, has Figma ever done figures of fat or very broad characters before and/or successfully? I've only ever seen them do thin animé-style characters so far.

Also, considering how popular Figma figures seem to be for bootlegs, it would be a cool way for collectors to get cheap figures for customs on color variants or different rare/epic/legendary skins, by getting a cheap knockoff and modifying it, hurts less than butchering an official figure, unless of course Figma themselves intends on releasing alternate skins for characters but that seems unlikely.

Yeah there's a few more I can't really see them doing unless they develop some new body types.

Mei is another with her big coat. Winston of course.

So weird that they are so limited overwatch figures. The game is a huge hit

Already posted these in the Nendoroid thread but this deserves a new topic!

So glad they're finally getting the Overwatch merch train going, not sure how it took so long considering the huge roster of popular characters, it basically prints money.

I'd be in for a whole line of well-done figures with accessories; weapons obviously but would also be nice to have some effect parts for things like the green dragon sword or the blue arrow dragons, or a beam for Symmetra, or jetpack flames for Pharah, that kind of thing, plus other accessories that make sense for the character (trap and mine remote for Junkrat, the little hoverbot for Mei).

I'm just not sure they'd ever do Reinhardt or Roadhog considering the unusual size of these characters, has Figma ever done figures of fat or very broad characters before and/or successfully? I've only ever seen them do thin animé-style characters so far.

Also, considering how popular Figma figures seem to be for bootlegs, it would be a cool way for collectors to get cheap figures for customs on color variants or different rare/epic/legendary skins, by getting a cheap knockoff and modifying it, hurts less than butchering an official figure, unless of course Figma themselves intends on releasing alternate skins for characters but that seems unlikely.

I bet the Tamashi Wave Effects could work pretty well for Tracer. And yeah, I'd love to see more of them!

So pumped up for this line. If the quality is good, Reinhardt and Mercy are instant POs.

Figma Hulk's body would probably work for Reinhardt actually...

Just looked him up and yeah that mold would fit great for a Reinhardt body type, I'm quite new to Figma figures and I'd never realized they had some varied body types like this, great news. The same kind of body type could work for Winston but it would require a new ab crunch joint to really hunch foward and rest on his knuckles, wonder if that'd be possible. As for Roadhog, well I guess the same kind of body type but with a big pot belly could work too, not sure how it'd look but one can only hope!

I definitely want that Tracer figma. It's gonna be an instant preorder for me.

Not interested in the Genji one but I look forward to seeing which Overwatch figures get the figma treatment. Windowmaker and D.Va would make sweet figmas.

Back