coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...this is what a dream coming true looks like! Glad I ditched the Hot Toys in favour of statues. This guy is mine.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Hope they will refine the details a bit and keep the idea of a swapable head. It will be a great piece for sure! Any more pics / vids comming? And the BC in the background looks huge too

And behind the dog we can see dreads and parts of the body of a lying predator... Must be from the scene in the end of AVP before the predalien chestbuster comes out of it... :)

saw some pictures of this before and what looks like a life size predator on a table behind it, just trying to relocate pictures as server went down

My friend took these pics. Sadly didnt ask about the piece, but said its realy big. Like 1/3 big. The Pred in the back is just a prop from AvP. I have a pic, but dont know how to upload from my phone. There were also P2 wapons on display (disc, plasma canon, net gun, all withou paint) and the Wolf cleaner kit (prop).

Seems sculpt is still being worked on. This would look really menacing in a display with proper low lighting. Is it going to be a kit or a painted statue?

Back