Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Statue You

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks Good.

16681515_1232759760143774_1521831588078826989_n.jpg

Compare with XM Venom

16806947_1605639592785421_2693345655525617976_n.jpg

*pics courtesy of facebook

I prefer the simpler looking XM piece, but will have to see what the Prime COH's look like. The XM will cost much more between the 2, but I'd bet the Prime will be bigger.

I don't like the Tongue , it looks like plastic, maybe its the light. Tongue are not normally translucent.

I don't like the Tongue , it looks like plastic, maybe its the light. Tongue are not normally translucent.

Looks like they used a clear resin for the whole tongue to do the saliva effect. Doesn't look like it quite works here.

Looks like they used a clear resin for the whole tongue to do the saliva effect. Doesn't look like it quite works here.

Agreed on the Translucent red resin. It should be a solid red tongue with dripping translucent clear saliva.

I want it how much is this going to cost

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

i dig the pose of venom, but the size and the 3 heads i'm not digging. i actually like the SS McFarlane compare to this one. I wish they had the XM studio venom bust head on this instead.

I really like it, will prolly come down to price whether I choose XM or this one. The modern sculpt on the table is the best to me.

I really like it, will prolly come down to price whether I choose XM or this one. The modern sculpt on the table is the best to me.

This will cost the same as Anti-Venom 859USD.
XM Venom has been sold out for a while now, and will be after market prices from here on out unfortunately. I think going price is around 1100USD plus shipping which will be around 400USD most likley.

So if you're going for price, I would say Prime 1 would be the way to go.

For me I cant get over the Tongue being Translucent red. To me it totally makes it look like a toy instead of a high end collectible.

/

XM still wins it for me, sadly out of my price range though. Will probably end up going with sideshow since this isn't the home run I was hoping for to justify the price point.

This will cost the same as Anti-Venom 859USD.
XM Venom has been sold out for a while now, and will be after market prices from here on out unfortunately. I think going price is around 1100USD plus shipping which will be around 400USD most likley.

So if you're going for price, I would say Prime 1 would be the way to go.

For me I cant get over the Tongue being Translucent red. To me it totally makes it look like a toy instead of a high end collectible.

/

I don't see the XM commanding $1500 prices at all once it starts shipping. There were a lot of people who way overpaid for those early pre orders. If it does though, no thanks, ain't worth that price or even $600 more than this beast. I'd pay $1k for one, otherwise, will get this one.

Love the base. The pose, something is a bit off somehow

I think XM n SS Macfarlane head looks way better than P1 version. So which is the best guys. Xm, SS or P1?

Back