1/6 BBK - The Driver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk_blue_tiger

Super Freak
Reaction score
120050a331zu71u13d3601.jpg
Just saw this on Kit's site.
Surprised noone posted anything about it, as I know it's a grail for many collectors,
although some may have gone the custom road.
It's missing some stuff (robber's mask, shotgun, bag and money) and his shoes I think have the wrong color,
but compared to redman's version it has a better hs and a more affordable price.
I like especially the detail on the gloves which are pleasantly movie accurate.
Preordered.

Look is there, but skin abit too tan.

is it 1 figure 2 outfit or 2 figure set?

also missing his car.

also since he has the hammer, why not give him a bullet?

would like a toothpick sculpt.

not a fan of the sculpt, but I think this is one of the figures I wouldn't mind displaying back turned.

If the sculpt turns out bad there's always available at an affordable price the k-hobby one.
Or if one prefers and can snatch the DID LAPD Police SWAT Assaulter one.

Ooh, I'm a big fan of this flick, so this a must-have item for me. I even like the more sinister portrait.

I already have a custom Driver, but I may have to pick this up and hunt down a masked sculpt.
Jacob is getting a few more Masked sculpts in this week. I'm waiting to send my money to him XD. Already picked up the Vimal sculpt from Robert. I was planning on doing a lot of mods to the Redman one but this clothing set is much better and cheaper.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Jacob is getting a few more Masked sculpts in this week. I'm waiting to send my money to him XD. Already picked up the Vimal sculpt from Robert. I was planning on doing a lot of mods to the Redman one but this clothing set is much better and cheaper.

Link?

Drive is probably my favorite movie ever, and I've been in need of a Driver figure. This looks pretty awesome. I might order it.

Where have people bought this from? Just wondering people's preferences on sites.

I preordered mine on OSK last week. Not sure why it's been pulled from the site though.

Back