Goodevening to all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I made a post already before coming here for actual introductions. So far how I came to the forums is basically googling hot toy alot and found that people had really good poses and collections to show off. So I thought it looked like a good way to show off your own collection, poses, and personal work which I did at 2:42am yesterday under the Custom Works post.

A Little About Me: I like Tennis(playing and watching) as well as Soccer(would love to learn how to officially play soccer like actual foot movement and all) also have an interest in Fencing which was developed by Star Wars which leads me in to the franchises I love, Star Wars being one of them.
-The others being Marvel, Transformers, AVP particularly the Predators, and from DC: only Batman matters(sorry)
-Shows would involve old school anime like InuYasha(my favorite), Ushio to Tora(immediate 2nd favorite),Dragonball(except GT-didn't like it), in the world of French animated if anyone remembers-Code Lyoko. Naruto is ok, love it not really. Batman Beyond=love it! SAMURAI JACK=:inlove:inlove Star Wars the Clone Wars old and current=love it!!!!!!!!!!!! So after I saw gaming to be an all time low as since I've gotten older not a lot of games appeal to me anymore. Thought about to getting back to figure collecting as that's what I did when I was younger before getting games; figures like Gundam, power rangers, Spider-Man, Bionicles(my top favorite line of figures by the way even above Hot Toys) and Star Wars 3.75-6in figs. So coming back made the mistake of looking at way too many Hot Toys YouTube video reviews, not considering them at all as I said who on earth would pay that price for a figure-turned into a hypocrite and have at least 4 now. I attribute my start to the last video I watched-Budget Stark's Iron Man Mark 2 unleashed armor. Thank you Budget Stark. So now I try really hard to stay away from Hot Toys Star Wars as I really love Star Wars even over Marvel. This solidified me wanting to collect 12in figures.

Anyways can't wait to converse with others on here! P.S. If anyone knows where I can get a Hot Toys Ancient Predator or Celtic Predator 2.0 for at least $250-330 please let me know!? Thanks!

Last edited:
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Pin-Din7!
wavesmile.gif
:duff

Back