John Wick Action Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FVanimates78

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just curious to know if there are any figures of John Wick in production. If Not, would you be interested in any? I know I would want one from a company like Blitzway or Hot Toys.

I think the days when Hot Toys would even come close to making a figure from a film series like this have long since passed...unfortunately John Wick does not use a blaster or a light saber, wear any kind of metal armor, or a cape...so no interest from them...with that said...this is exactly the kind of license that Blitzway likes...with the exception of Ghostbusters, most of their small number of licensed so far have been in the "Crime" genre and I am sure that they would do an amazing job with this character!

I think the days when Hot Toys would even come close to making a figure from a film series like this have long since passed...unfortunately John Wick does not use a blaster or a light saber, wear any kind of metal armor, or a cape...so no interest from them...with that said...this is exactly the kind of license that Blitzway likes...with the exception of Ghostbusters, most of their small number of licensed so far have been in the "Crime" genre and I am sure that they would do an amazing job with this character!

I totally agree! I think a John Wick figure would be cool in some people's collections. I started collecting figures for my love of films, so I'm game. I love my Blitway Carlito Brigante. I hope some company is at least looking into the license.

Back