Disney's Lion King (CGI Remake)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Disney's Lion King (Live Action Remake)

I like Donald Glover as the new Simba and am glad that we're getting James Earl Jones back but they NEED Jeremy Irons at bare minimum back too.

I was never a fan of The Lion King, it just never grabbed me like it did so many others, but I agree, it needs Jeremy Irons.

Hamlet with Lions, but who knows, maybe I'll like this one more.

Yeah, I was never much of a fan of Lion King. I'm much more looking forward to Guy Ritchie's Aladdin.

"The Lion King" is my childhood.
Now it's gonna get raped.
I hate Disney...

Jungle book is one of the best remakes of all time.

I'm shocked that there are people who could honestly say they didn't love Lion King. I don't think the film has a flaw.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe they didnt like it becausr it had no human characters

never read the book or watched the original toon. But I laughed my ass off when the tiger tossed the wolf off the cliff. The reset was meh.

It follows the cartoon pretty closely.

I just laughed when the only thing that they didn't take from the Disney cartoon was the ending, since it is a definitive conclusion and would prevent them from making a sequel.

The rest was perfectly serviceable but not amazing. The trailer made it look better than it ended up being.

People still say their childhood got raped?

imt79f.jpg

Back