1/6 Blitzway Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyboy1010

Freaked Out
Reaction score
These are looking amazing. I mean probably the most accurate figures Ive personally ever seen. But since I'm new to this scene, do any more "experienced" collectors feel they will stay that accurate once they hit retail. Or are we being baited by the prototypes?

Which would make sense to ask in a thread that is about the figures you have a question about.

I don't think the Ghostbusters have anything to do with aliens or robots. I suppose the closest thing in the GB franchise might be Gozer? However, BW isn't making a figure of Gozer.

So I suppose what I and others are saying is, wrong section.

"If its classic '80's movie monster it goes in this forum"

Why wouldn't it go here? And thanks for taking the time to post but not give an opinion.

Everyone knows "ghosts" would go under 'Horror' if they go anywhere... but because Ghostbusters is a comedy and family friendly it has never ended up in the Horror section.

I think this section, regardless of the "monsters" reference, is fairly clearly labeled what belongs here. 'Sci-Fi monsters' would have been a better way to explain it perhaps. But it says "Aliens and Robots" for crying out loud. :lol

How entitled do you have to be to actually post but just to say it's in a spot you don't like?

How entitled do you have to be to think that you don't have to follow rules everyone else does? The board is split into sections for a reason. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a very specific question about Ninja Turtles. I'm going to go make a new thread in the Indiana Jones section and ask there, because I'm sure that's where it goes. Certainly not in one of the pre-existing Ninja Turtles threads.

Dude is new......easy boys.

They like to keep things neat here....

To answer your question, it is a good idea to read the Fight Club Thread to see how these things go down. I own the figure and am very very pleased with it. It did turn out different from the proto thou. In my opinion in a good way.

These will be different from the early proto....but with K.A. Kim at the helm, its likely they will be pretty fantastic. Also , note the sell out on preorder occurring...lots of faith these will turn out good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If its a rule that's being broken, a mod would have fixed it or told me too. You're just being a tool, for the sake of being a tool.

Ya I've been reading up on her (K.A Kim) and it seems everything she's done is a homerun. So, thanks, its probably a safe pre-order. Appreciate the opinion since I haven't preordered anything yet. At all! :)

If its a rule that's being broken, a mod would have fixed it or told me too. You're just being a tool, for the sake of being a tool.

Don't get too comfortable sometimes it takes the mods awhile. You acknowledged that you knew there was already a proper thread made yet you did this anyway. So you aren't some innocent noob, you are a TOOL that doesn't respect the process that 99 percent of the other members of the board do. And you are an a$$ about it. Keep it up and I wager a ban is coming soon :wave

Yes I know there's a thread already. I was asking a specific question.
arod_1.jpg

You should have stuck this in the main thread, but my response is BW have consistently kicked goals with previous releases, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Back