Statue Life Size Maul Bust Cyberman Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shenphong

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys, finally finished my second version of the Maul bust from a cast by cyberman on therpf. Got the eyelashes done a day ago and finally ready to go on my full size pepsi statue conversion build. Photo on the chair for comparison of size.

So did you get this blank from Phil and you do the paint and eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it was a raw cast, the eyes were actually meant for a Darth Sidious bust that I was planning awhile back but didn't follow through with it. Did the paint work, trimming, piercing and eyelashes...or well my wife did the eyelashes, gluing each one on, one at a time. A labor of love lol

If this doesn't define "getting better"... :lol

The difference between your first and second attempt is mind-blowing. That's a perfect Darth Maul.

Here's the bust Phil did for me that I had custom painted. Still love this guy!

IMG_20130308_170103.jpg

Any of my fellow SSCers who contracted Phil to make this bust last year get an update yet?

Any of my fellow SSCers who contracted Phil to make this bust last year get an update yet?

I haven't heard anything since I ordered. They was meant to be ready beginning of December. Bit disappointed he hasn't contacted to explain the hold up.

If there was anything I learned, ya just like what Brent mentioned...it'll be a wait. Partly why I opted to do it myself than have it go on any longer. He should come through, he did for me, but its a cruddy wait.

Back