Statue DC Designer Series Superman by Neal Adams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
DC-Designer-Series-Superman-Adams-Statue.jpg

Instant buy. That's from the 1971 "Kryptonite Nevermore" cover which ushered in the Bronze Age of DC Comics.

sm.jpg

Last edited:
Need to see more. Otherwise I'll be perfectly happy with my Kotobukiya Man of Tomorrow Superman.

When I worked in an office I had this poster in my cubicle. My co-workers and I loved it so much that when I left, one of them asked for it. This is an instant buy.

Need to see more. Otherwise I'll be perfectly happy with my Kotobukiya Man of Tomorrow Superman.

Agreed. Funny how this was displayed next to Patrick Gleason Aquaman and Mera because I think this Superman registers as his art style more than Adams's. It's really nice still, but cartoony. Display this with Kubert Bats, Manupul Flash, Conner Starfire or the upcoming Frank Cho Wondy and you won't be be able to tell they were individually based on different artists. The Trinity all have the same raised leg on their bases too.:rotfl

Supes and Joker are a must buy for me (although Supes cape looks a bit short) but I'll pass on Aquaman and Mera... I bought the Batman/Catwoman and Supes/Wonder Woman couple statues and to be honest I'm just not feeling them anymore, I'll be selling those off...

Really like the Superman statue. Instant buy. I like the shorter cape too. It's more accurate for the era. Hopefully they'll do a Curt Swan Superman statue in the future.

Supes and Joker are a must buy for me (although Supes cape looks a bit short) but I'll pass on Aquaman and Mera... I bought the Batman/Catwoman and Supes/Wonder Woman couple statues and to be honest I'm just not feeling them anymore, I'll be selling those off...

The full size Superman/Wonder Woman statue of them flying in the clouds?

The full size Superman/Wonder Woman statue of them flying in the clouds?

Yep.... I just have to make a trip to the storage place and get the boxes so I can repack them up... I'll be putting them up in the for sale threads this weekend...

Back