Statue Jason Voorhees 1:1 life size bust ecc cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgroot

Super Freak
Reaction score
The bust is out looks amazing

https://cinemaquette.com/elite/jason-voorhees-bust IMG_9289.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this guys going to be a big mover. I thought I could pass due to The final chapter not being my favorite, but now that it's up for order I'm all over it.

I don't think this guys going to be a big mover. I thought I could pass due to The final chapter not being my favorite, but now that it's up for order I'm all over it.

I'm having a hard time trying to resist this. Have Freddy ordered and trying to hold back.

I'm having a hard time trying to resist this. Have Freddy ordered and trying to hold back.

I've been trying to hold back also BD. But I'm trying to take my collection to the next level. With the prime 1 turtles, PCS 1:3 Conans & 1:3 Darkness, Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman 1:2 scales, 1:3 Harley & Joker, and now Gizmo, Freddy & Jason from ECC. So I have to bite the bullet... we will regret not getting in on this one after it sells out.

The whole thing is amazing except the hock. But you can get a independent made hock and replace the one that comes with this bust. Other then that looks amazing but pricey as hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've been trying to hold back also BD. But I'm trying to take my collection to the next level. With the prime 1 turtles, PCS 1:3 Conans & 1:3 Darkness, Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman 1:2 scales, 1:3 Harley & Joker, and now Gizmo, Freddy & Jason from ECC. So I have to bite the bullet... we will regret not getting in on this one after it sells out.

Yes this does qualify as Next Level

The whole thing is amazing except the hock. But you can get a independent made hock and replace the one that comes with this bust. Other then that looks amazing but pricey as hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

it'd have to be custom made completely cause what's out there may not line up with the sculpt of this bust.

I'm with you on that I have Freddy as well Freddie will be worth a lot of money with most of the ecc products that sell out

I had to order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never ordered from ECC before. I have Gizmo, Freddy & Jason on order. What's deal with shipping? Jason is $300 to ship. WTF? Can someone explain this?

I've never ordered from ECC before. I have Gizmo, Freddy & Jason on order. What's deal with shipping? Jason is $300 to ship. WTF? Can someone explain this?

Seriously hope the overestimated those shipping charges. I now have Freddy and Jason on PO. Wish I could of swinger gizmo

Ordered this today but I think I'll be getting a mask from Cursed camp studios to go with it. I photo shopped one of his part 4 masks over the bust. Looks so much better IMO

Ordered this today but I think I'll be getting a mask from Cursed camp studios to go with it. I photo shopped one of his part 4 masks over the bust. Looks so much better IMO

That mask does look very good. I would wait to see what it looks like in person before ordering a replacement. This is ECC we're talking about. I'm not going to display it with the mask on anyway. I'm going to display it with the mask on the middle of the chest, like they had it at comic con. Personally, I think If your displaying with the mask on you can pick up a much cheaper bust.

That mask does look very good. I would wait to see what it looks like in person before ordering a replacement. This is ECC we're talking about. I'm not going to display it with the mask on anyway. I'm going to display it with the mask on the middle of the chest, like they had it at comic con. Personally, I think If your displaying with the mask on you can pick up a much cheaper bust.

Hi guys,im new on bust...I would love to have one...pt 3 or 4...Where i have to look for a quality cheaper jason bust? I saw scare wear and its really nice...some advice where i have to look ?
Thanks

Back