JUSTICE LEAGUE statues debut | FIRST LOOK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jl_toys.jpg

Batman looks cool, the rectangle eyes make him look a bit like Nite Owl though.
Superman is... Superman
Wonder Woman's costume is good
Aquaman is best (so weird)
Flash is bad. He looks like the new red Power Ranger. Also his chest plates make him look like he's wearing a sports bra.
Cyborg is cool

Note: These are comments just about the costumes of the characters, not the statues themselves.

Flash smoked a big bowl before hitting the speed force.

No black suit and mullet.

Boo you snyder.

Boo.

I'm sorry, but that Superman statue has ummm....issues. Could they honestly not come up with a better pose than that? lol!

Personally, not jumping up and down for any of these. Aquaman looks the best. Flash's costume is terrible. Uncle Bingo is right - Wonder Woman looks to be the same statue with a different base.

I see these and just picture what pfs will look like instead. Especially bats

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Flash smoked a big bowl before hitting the speed force.

No black suit and mullet.

Boo you snyder.

Boo.

If he does have the black suit and mullet, they definitely won't show it in any statues, figures or promotional material. They've most likely learned from the Doomsday trailer reveal fiasco.

These look awesome. I'll definitely be getting Aquaman, Batman, and Superman. Wonder Woman looks to be the same sculpt as the statue I've had on pre-order for...forever seemingly.

Personally, not jumping up and down for any of these. Aquaman looks the best. Flash's costume is terrible. Uncle Bingo is right - Wonder Woman looks to be the same statue with a different base.

The costume for the Flash is insanely bad. Nothing says fast like a suit that creates resistance. I am sure the US Track team is jumping at the chance to have their sprinters wear something like that at the next Olympics. :pray:

Back