Best Display Case For 1/6 figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haldiron

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I know similar questions have probably been posted many times, but I'm trying to get some ideas for the best display options specifically for 1/6th scale figures. I don't necessarily want the cheapest option. I want something that looks really nice. At the same time, I don't want to unnecessarily break the bank. I currently have 7 1/6th scale figures, but I expect my collection to grow. Let me know if you guys have some ideas. Thanks.

0a2b6a2fba611900ef3333f14c5ff286.jpg

24936877d94d314d1b7b9c5f17904d19.jpg

These are just examples of mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No they do not. IKEA did sell the dioder strip lights that you could install but as of late last year they were discontinued

No matter what display you buy you will have to add the lighting yourself.

They have the the strip lights. The dioder would let you light each shelf individually while connected to one unit. The new strip light won't and all the strips have to stay connected in one long piece or 3 small strips. Also the dioder would allow you to change the desired color.

They have the the strip lights. The dioder would let you light each shelf individually while connected to one unit. The new strip light won't and all the strips have to stay connected in one long piece or 3 small strips. Also the dioder would allow you to change the desired color.

Aww, that's a bummer. Are there any other displays out there that have some cool lighting options like that? I don't know slot about this.

There are a bunch out there that present well with 1/6 figures. I personally prefer the Detolf. With it made of all glass you can see your collectibles from different angles, and it has a sturdy door with the handle at the top of the case which, for me, is good deterrent against children wanting to open it. Bestas and Billy's are good, but because of the solid wood I feel it's too dark on the shelf and would definitely require some kind of lighting. Also the doors on them are not full glass but with a wood edge around them so it blocks part of your view.

I will get the name for you and the name of the doors

There are a bunch out there that present well with 1/6 figures. I personally prefer the Detolf. With it made of all glass you can see your collectibles from different angles, and it has a sturdy door with the handle at the top of the case which, for me, is good deterrent against children wanting to open it. Bestas and Billy's are good, but because of the solid wood I feel it's too dark on the shelf and would definitely require some kind of lighting. Also the doors on them are not full glass but with a wood edge around them so it blocks part of your view.

That's good information. I am not sure sure what I want to do. Any other ideas?

IMG_6335.jpg

I've had the dioder lights and thought they were decent, swapped them out with LED strip kits from eBay

Oh ok, yeah, that looks pretty good. Are there any larger display cases? I have been collecting the Asmus Lord of the Rings figures and one thing I want to do once the whole fellowship is completed (fingers crossed) is to display them all together. Any ideas for something like that?

Back