NY Toy Fair and Winter Wonder Festival Japan are both this weekend!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevreed

Super Freak
Reaction score
What are you all hoping to see?
Toy Fair
1. Star Wars Episode 8 Figuarts
2. Figuarts figures from The Justice League Movie - Guadians of The Galaxy - BVS
3. Mezco 1-12 - Symbiote Spider-Man - Venom - Classic Firestrom - Dracula - Wolfman - Blue Falcon - Classic Wolverine
4. New Thundercats Classics figures from either Super 7 or Mezco
5. Filmation He-Man and Skeletor Re-Release from Super 7
6. DC Direct- Capullo Batman in his current costume
7. DC Icons Classic Firestorm & The Creeper
8. Playmates Diecast Voltron final product
9. DC Icons - Classic Nightwing - StarFire - Cyborg - Raven - Changling - Trigon - Kid Flash - Terra
10. MOTUC Modern He-Man & Skeletor

Wonder Festival
1. Figuarts or Figma Classic Gatchaman figures
2. Figuarts or Figma 1980's Devilman
3. SOC modern Voltron
4. ThreeA AOE Optimus & Grimlock
5. Figuarts One Punch Man figures
6. ThreeA 6" Modern Movie Turtles
7. Figma or Figuarts Zelda Breath of The Wild figures
8. Revoltech Symbiote Spider-Man and Green Goblin
9. ThreeA Big Guy & Rusty
10. A actual Jet Jaguar figure -please anyone

I know that Big Chief are going to be at TF, so I'd like to see reveals of the allegedly tweaked/improved sculpts for the Eighth Doctor and Captain Jack. I don't necessarily think we will see either of those (although pre-order for at least one of those can't be too far away), but here's hoping. Maybe after their pre-order launch of Bond this past week, a few details of what we might expect next, perhaps?

Some new Hot Toys original trilogy Star Wars reveals would be nice. ESB Leia and Lando would make me pretty damn happy.

Some actual new Walking Dead figures from Three Zero.

Tweeterhead's long planned Addams Family statue line finally seeing the light of day.

Some quality company having the Blade Runner and/or Mad Max license for high end figures and/or statues.

Some (hopefully more advanced) looks at the figures that QMX has in the works (Trek, Supernatural, Justified, Firefly)

My collecting scope has significantly narrowed of late, so a few of the above and the odd cool surprise would leave me pretty well satisfied personally.

If Big Chief is going to be there I'd like to see pics of Maximus since he was one display at their last show but seems no one took pics since the big thing was Bond

One thing that won't be there...anything from Episode 8...with no photos, trailers, or anything else released...Disney is not going to allow the first "OFFICIAL" look at actual characters from this movie to be toys...sorry.

I want to see what's going on with Dc Collectibles batman animated line. How big will the Superman animated line be and will we get some Justice League too?

I want to see more QMX Trek and Star Ace Harry Potter. ANY new Hot toys we haven't seen yet.

Bandai don't attend WF, unless that's changing this year. They usually have their own event either just before or shortly after to announce new products.

Judging past years, I think NECAs booth is the most exciting. I've seen a bunch of awesome products debuted by them at Toy Fair. last year it was the 1:1 Slimer, I just got mine last week and he's awesome. Previous years the 2-up (1/4-1/5 Predators), 1989 1/4 Batman and many others...not to mention that damn Freddy Marionette, where ever the hell that thing is.

I'd like to see either of the two Bond figures from Big Chief that I would actually buy in a heartbeat - Jetpack Connery or astronaut Moore.

A Hot Toys Jedi Luke where the sculpt was as good as their Leia plus an Emperor and Emperor's Royal Guard.

Not generally but you never know.

Toy Fair used to seem much more exciting like 10 years ago. I can't remember the last TF excitement. But then again, there seems to be so many more toy shows now, all over the place but especially in Asia.

Not generally but you never know.

Toy Fair used to seem much more exciting like 10 years ago. I can't remember the last TF excitement. But then again, there seems to be so many more toy shows now, all over the place but especially in Asia.

Thanks I guess Ill keep my fingers crossed :pray: some version of leia some version of leia:pray:

And I agree I miss TF excitement

I'd also like to see some black series 6" vehicles from Hasbro - particularly an X-wing and a Snowspeeder. Their Tie Fighter was just about convertable to take a 1/6 figure so any new ones might be.

Back