Final Fantasy XII Play Arts Gallery and Review- Ashe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Many fans of Final Fantasy have been waiting for these figures!! They are coming soon, for now Check out my review and Gallery of our Leading Lady Ashe!! and if you haven't guessed there's more to come! Check it!-

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/KotoSEFF12Ashe.html

Ashe22.jpg

Asheagain9c.jpg

wow thats awesome TK, can wait to see the others

Last edited:
play arts figures are starting to catch my eyes... ahh!! but I must resist, I stop collecting these years ago.

Im sad they didnt do Fran and Basch right away.

FF XII is an awesome game!! I was hooked on that poo like crazy and played it practically non-stop. I think I completed the game in about 3 weeks and then finished the remaining sidequests in another 2. The only one I didn't do was getting that last Esper...Omega something....That thing killed me everytime and after trying to tackle it for hours on end I finally had to throw in the towel.

Jen said:
FF XII is an awesome game!! I was hooked on that poo like crazy and played it practically non-stop. I think I completed the game in about 3 weeks and then finished the remaining sidequests in another 2. The only one I didn't do was getting that last Esper...Omega something....That thing killed me everytime and after trying to tackle it for hours on end I finally had to throw in the towel.

geez that's pretty hardcore. will you marry me? :rotfl

Im only on that Demon Wall right now, trying to get the sword from the chest in the basement. the damn thing wont spawn though, ive tried so many times.

nash said:

Im only on that Demon Wall right now, trying to get the sword from the chest in the basement. the damn thing wont spawn though, ive tried so many times.

Now that I think about it...I couldn't get that sword from that area either....ended up getting it somewhere else in the game...it's been awhile since I played it and I can't remember where....I tried to start the game completely over to go through it a second time...but once you get to such a high level it's so hard to go back and start again with low experience and crappy weapons. I didn't have the patience....but it was a lot of fun...I'm sure one day I'll pull it out and try it again.

That Ashe figure looks nice...though if I were to have any it would be Vayne...I'm always a sucker for the bad boys!!!

nash said:

yep. the Demonsbane sword. shouldn't take long to spawn. u can get a bunch to . it'll respawn. good to have in the party and to sell at that point. but RIGHT after Raithwall's tomb u can get access to UBER equipment. u can get Deathbringers in Barheim (1 hit KO. 3rd strongest 1 handed sword, but seems even better since that instant death works quite often AND on alot of tougher enemies!), Golden Skullcaps in the Deadlands (arguably the best head gear in the game. some say 2nd best but i think it's THE best), Maximillain armor in the Necrohol (again arguably the 1st or 2nd best armor in game), and the Zodiac spear (stongest weapon in game). all this stuff is outta the way of the story but it can be done.
kinda like cheating in a way tho as it makes the rest of the game pretty easy, but then again it's damn challenging getting all that stuff at such a low level that it's pretty fun.

So after the Tomb would be a good time to start doing side quests and hunts?

How do I do those, do I need to use the warping crystals to get back to the towns?

you really won't be doing many sidequests except for a couple to open up areas. mainly u'll be focusing on getting the best equipment available at that time.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/459841/46170

alot of good info in that but he missed quite a few things that can be done earlier. like in the Barheim section, focus on getting the Deathbringers (2-3) and maybe 1-2 of the Dragon mail, then get outta there and head to the Necrohol to get the Zodiac spear and chain Elvorets for Maximilian armor. also get the Nihopalaoa.

"Defeat 10 marks as soon as you can. When you do, you can buy Nihopalaoa
accessory from Clan Provisioner in Muthru Bazaar in Rabanastre. This nifty item reverses effects of healing and status removing items."

u can get it really early. it's great because it makes items do the oposite and they conect 100% of the time. Eye drops thrown at an enemy make it blind, ect. so throw a pheonix down at a (living) enemy and it's an instant kill. doesn't work w/ the undead, but just using a P Down will kill most of them instantly anyway w/o the Niho. Niho works great also after u've gotten a few Remedy lores. throw a Remedy at even most bosses and it'll inflict them w/ multiple statuses. hope that helps

Ok, I really feel like I have no life now. I finished the game and completed everything (Sidequests, items, Maxed out all characters, etc.) for both Japan and US versions in under a week each. Infact I usually never spend more than a week getting a 100% game on any FF game and I play alll 3 versions,- JP, US and International. Maybe I just have too much time..

Glad to hear ppl like my review. Balthier is next, Then I'm thinking Gabranth and Finally Vaan. You know the Hero always arrives at the last moment.

And yeah Nash, Many ppl are made that they didn't do the remaining 3 party members. Lots of guys want the rest of the judges too lol.

The Final Fantasy Master Arts (PFs) will retail in Japan for around 50,000yen-60,000yen and will probably retail for about $350- $400+ in the states. This is according to my friend who works at Kotobukiya. The first one, Cloud should be out late summer/fall. Then Followed by Sephiroth a few months later.

Cloud would be very cool!!! I hope someone posts pics when they become available!! :)

Back