Karnis Man Cave part deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did some remodeling downstairs a while ago, laid down new flooring and made some other changes. My man cave is a modest sized room, serving as a home theater and display area for my collection, which is mostly Batman-centric but also touches base on several other popular themes. My collection is mostly 1/6 scale statues & figures, but also features 1/4, 1/3 and of course, the 1/2 scale P1 Batman. Home theater is 65" 4K HDR, Dolby Vision, 7.2 Dolby Atmos & DTS:X, UHD blu ray, Kodi, Shield, Harmony remote control, Hue smart lights & Amazon Echo for total voice control. Thanks for looking!
a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

Last edited:
I would pay you to make that kind of room for me; if i had my own house. I'm not really creative in decorating a room or house.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Awesome room! You have a lot of really great stuff, and it's all very neatly displayed.

Question: where did you get those white lights that you have on the corners of the tables to shine on your Batman statues?

Awesome room! You have a lot of really great stuff, and it's all very neatly displayed.

Question: where did you get those white lights that you have on the corners of the tables to shine on your Batman statues?

Those are Phillips Hue lights. Best Buy carries them.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, much appreciated! I found this Gotham City 24 x 36 art print & thought it would work well displayed with the 1/2 scale P1 Batman. I didn't want anything movie or comic related so I was happy to find it. Looks pretty good!

g1.jpg

g3.jpg

g5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! What an impressive man Cave.
Looks amazing man. and the cherry on top is the Prime1 Batman.
Major grats on your collection.

I bought this 12" Frazetta Death Dealer statue unpainted several years ago & I was never really satisfied with the paint job I gave it, so I started from scratch and gave it a faux bronze treatment. The base was painted a glossy black & then finished with a high gloss varnish. Now it has a lot more pop and presence ...
I approve. My basement is a little on the dark side so the paint app might seem more copper-looking than it really is.

dd1.jpg
dd2.jpg
dd3.jpg
dd4.jpg
dd5.jpg
dd6.jpg
dd7.jpg

:rock

Saw that exact same poster in a bar a few weeks back, took a picture with my phone as a reminder to see if I can find it online. Thanks for reminding me, it looks great on display. :)

Thanks, much appreciated! I found it on eBay, search Gotham City poster. Cost ~ $10 shipped from China, got it in a week.

Be aware it's a silk poster so it's kind of a PITA for a couple reasons...it's very slightly enough smaller than a 24x36 frame, so you need a black backing...BUT...since it's silk, it's slightly opaque, so all the whites will appear gray. Yeah. So the only solution was to cut a 2" edge from a cheap black poster backing I had, enough to cover the edges but not gray out any of the poster, AND, use another white poster backing under that to keep the white parts white. Jeezus, the things we go through. LOL

Back