Hello Everyone, I'm New Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakor

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Chakor's the name (it's not my real name, but it works well as an internet alias), and I am still a Sideshow Freaks newbie. It's great to see a forum like this still getting loads of activity, as Facebook and the increasing appeal of social networking has lead to the death of many hobby forums in the past decade.

My main interests in collecting vary. I hardly collect any Sideshow Collectibles pieces, and the only Hot Toys figure I ever owned was the Iron Man 3 Mandarin simply because I like the look of the character. However, I do hope to own the SC Pumpkinhead maquette one day. My main interest in collecting now is action figures. I make my fair share of money, but I'm not rich. I hope to be at a stable financial point one day so that I can collect more high-end pieces.

While we're on the subject of my introduction, here's the story of why I chose my username:

Back when I was about 11-years-old, I was obsessed with werewolves (still am). One day I came across a website with a feature called the "Werewolf Name Generator". Basically, you would type in your real first and last name and the generator would come out with something random. Sure enough, I typed in my real name and out came "Chakor Channing", and I decided to use that as my internet alias. It should be noted that I had no idea who Channing Tatum was back then. Had I know who he was, I would have never included the "Channing" part; would have simply called myself "Chakor". But I'm stuck with it now, LOL. :lol

Thanks for looking,
Chakor Channing

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Chakor !
wavesmile.gif
:duff

Back