• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buying: Xmen vs Sentinel #1, Hulk vs Spiderman, XM Venom, etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolverineFan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Pm with a price that includes shipping and to make it easy I live in Staten Island, New York. Also include pictures and let me know if it's new, has been displayed briefly, any flaws etc. Thanks

1) Sideshow X-Men vs Sentinel #1 Exclusive (willing to hear a price on non exclusive but really want the exclusive)
2) Sideshow Hulk vs Spiderman Exclusive (same applies to above)
3) XM Studios Venom
4) Bowen Cable Retro

Re: Big Buy List: Xmen vs Sentinel #1 Exclusive, XM, Iron Studios Statues, etc

I have a XM Wolverine with plenty of custom goodies, will send you over pics soon

dang just sold my non exlusive xmen vs sentinel

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you sell it for?

That's a pretty good price. That seems to be around the market for one. I know I missed out on the exclusive one on eBay that went for $1250 two weeks ago. I was debating whether the light up feature is worth it considering the statue has been out for 11 years and you can't replace the battery once it goes.

Of course you can change the batteries. And it comes with an power adapter so you don't have to use batteries at all.

Sent you a pm

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back