1/6 Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
There is no way that HT is going to pass up an Iron Man, hell I think he is more of a lock than Spidey at this point :lol

marvel-legends-series-6-inch-figure-movie-2-packs-iron-man.png

Interesting that he is in the Ultimate Iron Man color scheme

1215283-ultimate_ironman.jpg

Now since it's Hasbro it could be just something they throw together as they have a tendency to make toys that never actually appear but it's just speculation. I'd be tempted if this happened. I loved the original Ultimate Iron Man run, this would be a nice little nod. If only the helmet looked more like UIM.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

More of a lock than spidey? They better hope there hot ass its not

Re: Hot Toys - MMS??? - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII? Speculation Thr

It's a Marvel Legend, so I'd say we're looking at a new Movie suit.

Looks like a repainted MK46

I'm pretty sure it is a repaint of the Hasbro Marvel Legends Mark 46 from Civil War.

43 was a "repaint" of 42 maybe that is the suit used in Spiderman since im sure the suit in IW will be all new.

Im pretty sure thats just the 46 just not "done" yet. It might be part of the plot.

We have to remember that Homecoming took place some time during Civil War.

By the time Civil War rolls in, the 46 was already complete.

The 46 was almost destroyed reactor-wise by the end of Civil War as well.

We can speculate all we want but ............TIME WILL TELL!!!

Im pretty sure thats just the 46 just not "done" yet. It might be part of the plot.

We have to remember that Homecoming took place some time during Civil War.

By the time Civil War rolls in, the 46 was already complete.!

This is a pretty good theory, I forgot it takes place in between the events of Civil War.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's not in the movie. Hasbro is notorious for reusing molds. They might have just decided to save money by rereleasing the Civil War armor but wanted to spruce it up a bit so they didn't look like complete cheapskates.

This is the "new" Iron Man figure they included with War Machine Mark III last year for Civil War:

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Civil-War-2-Pack-Disco-Iron-Man-432.jpg

In case you can't tell, it's just the Mark II War Machine from a year earlier with a new paint job.

41XxW1v%2B92L._SY300_.jpg

This is a pretty good theory, I forgot it takes place in between the events of Civil War.

Does it take place "in between"? That doesn't really seem to gel. The footage they showed at Comic Con had him watching footage from the airport fight on Youtube, which would indicate the movie (or at least part of it) is after Civil War.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's not in the movie. Hasbro is notorious for reusing molds. They might have just decided to save money by rereleasing the Civil War armor but wanted to spruce it up a bit so they didn't look like complete cheapskates.

This is the "new" Iron Man figure they included with War Machine Mark III last year for Civil War:

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Civil-War-2-Pack-Disco-Iron-Man-432.jpg

In case you can't tell, it's just the Mark II War Machine from a year earlier with a new paint job.

41XxW1v%2B92L._SY300_.jpg

Does it take place "in between"? That doesn't really seem to gel. The footage they showed at Comic Con had him watching footage from the airport fight on Youtube, which would indicate the movie (or at least part of it) is after Civil War.

Agreed, but that is also the general "color scheme" of the Disco Armor correct? I'm betting that will end up being the general palette in the movie.

I have assumed that Homecoming takes place before and after Civil War.

Color combo is ugly imo.

Not a fan, but can't imagine that is what will show up in the movie.

You for sure have to be a fan of the comics to get behind this scheme. Bring it on!!! :panic:

Curious to see what it looks like, decided to give it a quick edit.
Too lazy to paint on some parts, so definitely not 100% accurate, but you get the idea.

PD14609798675Q62.jpg

I assume this will just be a variant for action figures and not the movie. Plenty of weird variants over the years.

Curious to see what it looks like, decided to give it a quick edit.
Too lazy to paint on some parts, so definitely not 100% accurate, but you get the idea.

View attachment 322333
Looks pretty bad. I just see a suit that looks like it was taken out of the shop before it was finished being painted.

The lack of contrast within the grey/silver area creates that unappealing separated look. There needs to be some red and gold within those grey areas.

Good job and thanks for doing that. I actually like it.
Thanks mike

Looks pretty bad. I just see a suit that looks like it was taken out of the shop before it was finished being painted.

The lack of contrast within the grey/silver area creates that unappealing separated look. There needs to be some red and gold within those grey areas.
Agreed. Some red on the torso would work. imo beside it gives a nod to ultimate ironman, the grey in this design is some kind of 'logical' evolution of Black Gold armor Tony would wear in Infinity War *finger crossed. Now that Rhodey is incapacitated, so maybe no War Machine, the general audience will not confuse a Black ironman with War Machine.

Back