Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,399 of 1399

Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS Diecast - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Iron Man Mark XLVII Figure

Quote Originally Posted by subzro View Post
    Still love it lol

Don't care what anyone else thinks. They can hate all they want and that's fine we all like different things.
    Guess I'll join the minority, I like the 50. Not in the movie, but definitely the figure. People will find something to ***** about with every release. And I was NOT an early adopter, I purchased well after everyone got their jimmies rustled.

minority as well. still very much like the 50 and i'm sticking to my collection theme/goal. it may not be up there with my top IM HT suits but it's still impressive and i can overlook said problems. i was debating on getting the 47 re-release since i already have the concept art 46 (and i'm loving it). the homecoming 47 would be out of place in any of my shelf as well...

Mark 50 is my favourite suit of them all from the movies, figure wise, it isn?t near my top 7 unfortunately... Did they get backlash from the thigh gaps? Any chance they will reissue this this soon

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    36 (100%)
    I'm looking for a Mark 47 if anyone wants to sell theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay724 View Post
    I'm looking for a Mark 47 if anyone wants to sell theirs.
    Too impatient to wait until the end of the year? I'm assuming you know that HT re-issued this. It's available for pre-order at all the usual places.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Buffinator View Post
    Too impatient to wait until the end of the year? I'm assuming you know that HT re-issued this. It's available for pre-order at all the usual places.
    Yeah I'm a little impatient and plus they're selling right now for a little above retail, so why not?

Tomorrow's not promised

Super Freak
    Feedback
    The way this is going I doubt it'll be out by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    The way this is going I doubt it'll be out by the end of the year.
    Agreed - I assumed someone would point this out. Still, I'd prefer waiting on my pre-order vs. buying it from someone who probably only got it to flip it for a profit. It would have to be a really good deal (i.e., well below retail).