Hello from Florida!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calvinoyo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm currently a junior in college and recently got into collecting figures. I started I guess when I bought the Play Arts Kai Arkham Knight Batman, then I discovered Hot Toys soon after. My first was the BvS Knightmare Batman and most recently the regular suit Batman. Aside from classes and work I am in my schools powerlifting club and am currently training to qualify for collegiate nationals. I've also gotten into making dioramas and bases for figures.

I discovered this forum about a month ago when I ordered the BvS Batman, and I literally spent hours reading about and screenshotting other peoples Batmans to get ideas for mods and poses. Anyways, I am excited to be a part of this community :)

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Cal!
wavesmile.gif
:duff

Last edited:
And a welcome from another fellow Floridian! Not sure if you are North, South, or Central but Central Florida definitely provides a lot of local comic shop opportunities to grab some of these amazing figures!

Back